Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Time to move on

AlBinRVA

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5 V Blackwing
I wish the very best for everyone who's spec'd out BW arrives as ordered as quickly as possible. My 1100 code order will obviously not be filled and I have no desire to place a 2023 order. If nothing else, this forum has been entertaining. Shout out to Rob for making it happen. There is very little available in the car market that piques my interest so I will keep what I have (NA V8 with 475 HP with a nice exhaust note). Everyone be well and stay safe.

Al

It's a decision numerous people will have to make and will be whatever works for their situation. Obviously a twisted form of entertainment around here. :) Happy motoring!

Sorry to hear it, Al. I placed 2 orders for CT5-V Blackwing last year. One in September in one in December. I finally cancelled one from September with my local dealer, and left the other with Sewell. But like everyone else proceeding forward, I now pay the 7k increase + other increases if I choose them. I believe these cars, especially in manual transmissions, will forever hold MSRP and likely be worth more.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back