Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Wave Metallic thread

Just got mine yesterday and it was the first time I got to see Wave in person. I have to say it is exactly what I wanted and the color is phenomenal. More pics to come after ceramic.

BW Delivery 3.jpg

Not mine but it left a memory I will take to the grave. Manual. Love me some wave blue, some amazing cars in here! Enjoy!

Attachments

• C95B5300-09E5-4193-88BB-0F5DE01A9886.jpeg
    C95B5300-09E5-4193-88BB-0F5DE01A9886.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 122
No blue calipers? I think it's the only color combo where they match the paint. Or so I've heard. Looks great regardless but blue calipers just so rare in cars these days.
I think Wave over black is one of the few color combos where any color caliper looks good. Some people like to color match with blue, some like subtle difference with silver or bronze, and some like to contrast with red. They all look 🔥

I'm 'bout that red:
IMG_E9563.JPG

Veru
I think Wave over black is one of the few color combos where any color caliper looks good. Some people like to color match with blue, some like subtle difference with silver or bronze, and some like to contrast with red. They all look 🔥

I'm 'bout that red:
View attachment 15357
True. The red do tie in the red from the tail lights nicely!

No blue calipers? I think it's the only color combo where they match the paint. Or so I've heard. Looks great regardless but blue calipers just so rare in cars these days.
Well now you have me second guessing myself lol. I was trying to keep it simple. I do like the grey look though, despite you tempting me 😉

Well now you have me second guessing myself lol. I was trying to keep it simple. I do like the grey look though, despite you tempting me 😉
My bad man! No need to second guess yourself. You can always get them painted later if you decide that's the way you want to go. My original build was wave with blue calipers and tan interior but a red one popped up with sunroof,pdr, and hud for cheaper than my build so I couldn't pass it up. Mine has red calipers which are fine but shit and if it isn't an overplayed color for calipers.

blue on blue was so I could get a blue key haha. Although if I were to order again, I would probably switch to red for the added pop on the car. blue gets a bit hidden behind the tech bronzes :(
View attachment 15372
Can't go wrong with a blue key. I think the blue looks amazing and is a more rare caliper color. Tbh the rims are really great at hiding the calipers cause I have red and feel the same way you do. They don't really pop through like I thought they would. They really only do when they are freshly cleaned but that only lasts one drive then they go back into hiding lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back