Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series Reveal!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2023-cadillac-escalade-v-series-1.jpg

With much excitement, please help us welcome Escalade-V to the V-Series family!

The 2023 Cadillac Escalade will be the first SUV to don the high-performance V-Series badge. With nearly two decades of racing inspired prowess, the V-Series designation is reserved for vehicles that encompass the peak of Cadillac performance, bold, distinguished design, and innovative technology.

More information about the 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series, including full vehicle specs, will be revealed in spring 2022.

At 10:30 AM ET today, y ou can find more information on the introduction of Escalade-V here , on Cadillac Pressroom , and on Cadillac's social media channels ( Twitter /Facebook /Instagram).

Attachments

• escalade-v-series-reveal.jpg
    escalade-v-series-reveal.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Disappointing reveal with zero specs, especially as it relates to the engine.

Basically worthless as far as new information other than telling us it exists.

Bleh.

Bleh.
Yeah, very unimpressive reveal

The teaser was more exciting than the reveal. :)
Maybe I should apply for a marketing job at Cadillac. It's sad when a new morning cereal commercial on TV is more exciting than a high performance Cadillac "reveal"...

Bleh.
I mean, apart from the sound- how "V" can it be? With 3+ tons of mass to push around, I'm betting the specs aren't really going to be on the same level as say, the Track Hawk. I'd expect it to be at least 500 lbs heavier and 2 feet longer.

Sure, plenty of grunt off the line, but I'm looking at that thing thinking that any steering input is going to be accompanied by a short prayer and a donation to the tire fund! Max effort 60-0 will result in enough graphite to build a #2 pencil. And then, imagine you find a place to go full throttle and top speed!?! You'd probably get tire spin as you approach the aerodynamic equivalent of strapping the broad side of a barn on the nose of a 737.

I'm not saying I don't want one- I'm just saying I'm not sure what I'd do with it! Now, if they stuffed that engine in an XT5...

Maybe I should apply for a marketing job at Cadillac. It's sad when a new morning cereal commercial on TV is more exciting than a high performance Cadillac "reveal"...
cereal GIF

Well.... circa-1970's new.

Here’s a video.

@Mirza Grebovic

Are you involved with the development of the Esky V?
If not do you happen to know people who are?

I can't tell you how much us escalade customers would like the V to have a better handling package with lowered suspension over the regular escalade. I'm not talking about slamming it, I'm talking about maybe a 1"/2" or 2"/3" drop like GM does for the police package SUVs.

It doesn't even have to be standard, but it would be such an amazing option to have.

Please whisper it in someone's ear or please point me to the person who's wiener warmer I have to hand crank to get this done. :)

Saw it in person in Dallas last week. Can’t wait to see more details on it.
D.

My main question is.... will it have enough performance to dethrone Hellrango as ultimate performance SUV?

My main question is.... will it have enough performance to dethrone Hellrango as ultimate performance SUV?
Unlikely. The new GM FS SUVs are ginormous. We just got a Denali, makes the previous FS model look like Durango.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back