Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tapout Tuning V-Day Gathering!

MikeGuy993

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 ATS-V
We will be hosting our second annual Tapout Tuning V-Day Gathering on October 15th from noon to 5 pm. It was such a fun event last year that we wanted to expand it to all Cadillac V series cars. And better yet, for those of you that make the drive you get a free Tapout Tuning t-shirt, stickers, and turbo keychains. Plus we will be offering $300 off Tapout Cat-Back Exhaust Systems!

So whether you have an ATS-V, CTS-V Sport, CT4-V Blackwing, CTS-V or CT5-V Blackwing, you’re welcome to attend this event. We will be providing free food for everyone that comes and it’s going to be a great opportunity to get to know other Cadillac V-Series owners. So mark your calendars and save the date because this is going to be fun!

Post a picture below of your car you plan to bring!

#TapoutTakeover #ResultsNotInsults #UnderPromiseOverDeliver #WontTap

Promo photo.jpg
all lined up angled.JPG

dyno time resized.jpg
eating.JPG

This is in Plain City, Ohio?
Yes, that's correct.

We're thinking of strapping our flagship car to the dyno and trying to hit 700 whp while everyone is there.

On Dyno 02.jpg

We already have three CT4-V Blackwings confirmed for next Saturday. :)

We're all ready for the open house. See you guys tomorrow!

image000000.jpg
image000001.jpg
image000002.jpg

Wow what an awesome place to work y’all have mats ready to go and floor space to roll!! What school does everyone go to? I would have loved to have made it but I’m in Texas so can’t but awesome to see fellow bjj practitioners incorporate bjj into a work place.

Cheers for an awesome crew! I got to meet the team a few months back when I was visiting Ohio. If I were closer, I definitely know where I'd be drinking today!

Wow what an awesome place to work y’all have mats ready to go and floor space to roll!! What school does everyone go to? I would have loved to have made it but I’m in Texas so can’t but awesome to see fellow bjj practitioners incorporate bjj into a work place.

Normally the mats are unrolled. We just rolled them up for today's open house.

I am a member of SAS Team, and also a student at Ohio Combat Sports Academy. We host three Jiu-Jitsu classes per week here at work, and we bring in a fitness trainer two days per week. Great perks!

Normally the mats are unrolled. We just rolled them up for today's open house.

I am a member of SAS Team, and also a student at Ohio Combat Sports Academy. We host three Jiu-Jitsu classes per week here at work, and we bring in a fitness trainer two days per week. Great perks!
That’s awesome!!! Great perks!!!

I just got back from the Tapout Tuning open house. Had a great time, and thanks to the Tapout team Scott, Jorge, and Mike for their hospitality and great information about the cars and their experience at the Cadillac performance academy. Along with many ATS and other cars, I counted 6 CT4 BW (not including the Tapout car), and they were all different colors including Electric Blue, Shadow Metallic, Rift Metallic, Blaze Orange Metallic, Infrared Tintcoat, and Satin Steel Metallic. It was cool seeing so many colors all at one time. We all got to talk and discuss our individual experiences with our cars. It was also nice seeing them next to the earlier Cadillacs to see the similarities and differences.

They also had their parts on display to see and touch. I got to see the replica carbon rear spoiler I'm interested in since my car is non-carbon, and I got to hold it up to the installed factory one and compare them. To me, it's identical visually and a quality part. I don't see any reason to get the factory part compared to this one in my opinion. I like my standard spoiler, but the carbon really does add some flash with the size and carbon weave.

Attachments

• PXL_20221015_164624301_.jpg
    PXL_20221015_164624301_.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 88
  • PXL_20221015_182547618_.jpg
    PXL_20221015_182547618_.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • PXL_20221015_170025247_.jpg
    PXL_20221015_170025247_.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 78
It was great meeting you today Dirk. Thanks for coming out!

We want to give a huge thank you to everyone that made it out to our annual V-Day Gathering! It was a great time getting to meet so many different people as well as giving them a chance to check out our shop. We had visitors from Texas to Massachusetts and everywhere in between! Of course we brought in some tasty BBQ and got to swap many stories of all things V-platform and beyond!

We also had lots of our parts out on display for people to check out up close and personal so they could get a feel for the level of quality our products are built upon. Likewise , we put our 700 whp flagship CT4-V Blackwing on the dyno and let it stretch its legs for everyone to see and hear!

We couldn’t have asked for a better day and we’re looking forward to hosting this event for many years to come!

#TapoutTakeover #WontTap #BreakRecordsNotParts #UnderPromiseOverDeliver

9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!