Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tapout Tuning CT4-V Blackwing Blue Belt Performance Package Released!

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Last edited:
This is all in-house tuning still?
It took us more than one year to get to the point we are today, giving us the ability to tune these cars in house.

As of today, there is still no way for us to monitor key parameters such as knock retard and wastegate duty cycle remotely. Today this has to be done in house using the MDI2 device like a Cadillac dealership would. Also, we have no way to propagate the tunes remotely at this time.

Our team will continue working on these and other issues, but be aware that remote tuning for this platform might still be a long way off.

I would love to know what it does for 0-60, 5-60, etc. And if it increases the top speed, I hate that stock is 189... why can't it be 190!! Lol.
Word on the street is you will hit 190mph with a slight tailwind. :)

Who has a CT4-V Blackwing and is ready to party? We are ready when you are!

We don't have these packages updated on the website yet, so please email Sales@TapoutTuning.com for pricing, details and to get on our installation and tuning calendar.

Tapout Blue Belt Package Adds 100 WHP!
So based on the stock dyno results you showed in the video the advertised torque at the crank on the LF4 is underrated quite a bit? You were getting 454 lb ft to the wheels. So, these cars are really around 500 lb ft at the crank? On the other hand the advertised crank horsepower seemed about right since you got 413hp at the wheels.

We recommend disregarding peak torque numbers from chassis dynamometers. These can be shifted around based on transmission gear, starting engine speed, how fast the accelerator pedal is pushed down, etc. We nearly always use the horsepower curve for tuning, and have found it to be much more consistent, reliable and repeatable.

I would love to know what it does for 0-60, 5-60, etc. And if it increases the top speed, I hate that stock is 189... why can't it be 190!! Lol.
Switch to KM/h and you'll crack 189 all day long... make it all the way up to 304 ;-)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back