Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

Blink twice if she's behind you watching every word you type...
That's funny, no I really do have the best wife in the world.... Without her I'd just be another pile of dog crap in the cantaloupe patch just drawing flies...

Think of it this way, you guys only have to put up with me on here and she has lived with me for 40 years now and if that does not make her special I don't know what does...

Well, it could also be my extremely handsome looks or my ability to make her laugh, (not by taking my pants off either) or the way I run my household, like the vacuum cleaner, dishwasher and things like that....

She is just awesome!
Season 6 Nbc GIF by This Is Us

DFW knows how to do it with a party. Even got the white linen.
Heck, my chapter only did a lunch 🥹.

Dang, and here's why I hate Tall Steve. He's handsome as the day is long, great cars, and a beautiful wife. Put funny hat on me and I'm a freaking garden gnome

I had a 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2. Very nice and capable 4x4 pickup truck. I called it my "Pavement Princess", because the only off-roading I did , was into my blacktop driveway. I had the truck for 3.5 years with 19k miles on her. I paid 43k out the door in 2018. I was able to sell it for 40k in 2022 (when trucks were hard to get) and got $40k for it ! I used that money to pay off half of my 5BW. I am now looking to sell my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and get a 2024 Chevy Colorado ZR2 at the end of the year.

Attachments

• IMG_20181009_151839613.jpg
    IMG_20181009_151839613.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace