Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

Who all remembers this?
View attachment 20007
hmmm.... $1k deposit? maybe you said you didn't put any money down b/c such a low amount isn't really considered "money" to a baller like you?

Yesterday at 9:16 AM

Tall Steve

I ordered 2 BW's and did not put any money down, and I have CF1 & CF2 on both cars.... Oh and the CF seats on my 5BW..

If I remember correctly...Cadillac required a refundable deposit for a reservation to be part of the initial build of 250(?) of each car that came with certificates, plaques, extra goodies etc... and the initial build reservations went like hot cakes.

I think what @Tall Steve is referring to is not putting money down at the dealership (e.g. Sewell).

hmmm.... $1k deposit? maybe you said you didn't put any money down b/c such a low amount isn't really considered "money" to a baller like you?

Yesterday at 9:16 AM

Tall Steve

I ordered 2 BW's and did not put any money down, and I have CF1 & CF2 on both cars.... Oh and the CF seats on my 5BW..
Good morning sir, where do I start with this post? First, everyone that was part of the reservation program (Collector Series) HAD to put 1K down and it went to Cadillac first and then to the dealer of my choice... Cadillac did this to assure that only serious buyers received a reservation. One of 250 CT5V BW & one of 250 CT4V BW...

I have never put any money down for any car I've ordered including cars from other dealers (Not Sewell). I have two orders in now with Sewell and I did not put any money down.... One should be delivered on the 17th and the other is still waiting on Cadillac to pick up the order... I would say because of my purchases history with Sewell I get treated special and I'm ok with that!
haters know GIF

Oh, and I will say this again, I'm not a "baller" and never will be... I'm more of a want to be baller that talks trash....
Kate Winslet Money GIF by INTO ACTION

Good day sir!
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

If I remember correctly...Cadillac required a refundable deposit for a reservation to be part of the initial build of 250(?) of each car that came with certificates, plaques, extra goodies etc... and the initial build reservations went like hot cakes.

I think what @Tall Steve is referring to is not putting money down at the dealership (e.g. Sewell).
^^^THIS^^^

On a side note my wife and I will be in Vegas Monday thru Thursday (next week) playing slots so if anyone wants to have dinner lets do it....

Nice, but I think they installed the steering wheel stripe wrong.
/s

Looking sharp!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop