Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Suggestions on shipping car

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Can anyone suggest an enclosed car shipping company they have used? It can be a large trailer or single…. East coast pu amd delivery Thanks

Don't use Jack Cooper
Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

When I was researching companies to transport my GT350 from Phoenix to LA last year, Montway looked like the best option ($750). I ended up renting a 28' trailer($280) and my brother towed it back using his F150. As I recall, the delivery times seemed long to me which meant it wasn't going to be a direct run at the time which is why I went with a trailer rental. BTW, the GT350 was super easy to track and I could see the window sticker even before it was actually built using https://trackmymustang.com/checkvin. Someone even wrote some shell scripts to automate gathering all the GT350/GT500 VINS from the site and format the data into a convenient spreadsheet (GitHub - corrieb/350vins: Bash scripts and resources that track Mustang GT350 VINs). That helped me schedule the trailer ahead of time.

When I was researching companies to transport my GT350 from Phoenix to LA last year, Montway looked like the best option ($750). I ended up renting a 28' trailer($280) and my brother towed it back using his F150. As I recall, the delivery times seemed long to me which meant it wasn't going to be a direct run at the time which is why I went with a trailer rental. BTW, the GT350 was super easy to track and I could see the window sticker even before it was actually built using https://trackmymustang.com/checkvin. Someone even wrote some shell scripts to automate gathering all the GT350/GT500 VINS from the site and format the data into a convenient spreadsheet (GitHub - corrieb/350vins: Bash scripts and resources that track Mustang GT350 VINs). That helped me schedule the trailer ahead of time.
I did get a
I have been using Incognito Express for years and over thirty car shipments with zero issues.

thanks…. Dont know if they would go from nashville to north of atlanta being hq’d in texas I will ask

I would suggest Intercity Lines. I've worked with them for several years now transporting Corvettes and they do a phenomenal job. They routinely transport high-end exotics and multi-million dollar classics. They may be more expensive than other shipping companies, but they're top notch.

Montway is a shipping broker…incognito out of texas has two car enclosed trailers Thats what i meant about coming from texas for such a small trip

They have their own trailers AND are a shipping broker.

I just used them to send my TRX from Charleston to Salt Lake City and of all the times I have used them I have only shipped to Texas once.

I would suggest Intercity Lines. I've worked with them for several years now transporting Corvettes and they do a phenomenal job. They routinely transport high-end exotics and multi-million dollar classics. They may be more expensive than other shipping companies, but they're top notch.
Thanks rob…. I used them back in 08 shipping my c6 from buds in st marys ohio to upstate ny ….

Reactions: Rob
Thanks rob…. I used them back in 08 shipping my c6 from buds in st marys ohio to upstate ny ….
I actually bought my Corvette from Buds as well 😊

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners