Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

STILL WAITING

1656906758574.png

Does anyone have any real-time updates on current order time? I know these are "severely limited"...

My CT5V went to 3000 status but I turned it down. Not enough value for $66,000

Did it somehow loose value after you put it on order...? Why place an order if the value proposition wasn't there to begin with?

long story. I ordered a Blackwing CT5 $116,000. It was going to be a LLOOONNGGG wait, so I paid a bit over MSRP for a 3LT, Hard Top Convertible C-8 Vette, GREAT CAR!!!

Then came the constraints on my Blackwing, NO carbon fiber package, THEN a few months later NO two-tone leather, just black or black, I'm a little pissed now.

Finally, it was going to be built and without the carbon and two-toned seats, it really isn't what I wanted, so, I passed on it when being built.

Then I ordered a CT5-V, not a Blackwing, nice car but not a C-8 or Blackwing, and by then I bought a Genesis G70 3.3T Prestige ($52,000). GREAT car all the bells and whistles and really enough power for me.

So that's my story. Pretty sure this will be my last "sports car". I'm 70.5 with two fake knees and all the arthritis to go with it. So, I'm eyeing nice SUV's now.

Circle of life ya know

Attachments

• IMG_3816.JPG
    IMG_3816.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4080.JPG
    IMG_4080.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 98

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac