Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain impressions

@azeyecap what a fantastic writeup. I'm scheduled to go out in November and I'm honestly nervous, because it'll be my first track day... ever. Your post helped a lot with your similar perspective and honest accounting of your skills. Sounds like you learned a bunch and had a good time. Thank you for sharing.

Called last week to book mine. As others said, they are booked up at the moment through February next year (as far out as their schedule is released). They are super nice to chat with - said they are hoping to hopefully release more dates during the weeks or get more cars.

Called last week to book mine. As others said, they are booked up at the moment through February next year (as far out as their schedule is released). They are super nice to chat with - said they are hoping to hopefully release more dates during the weeks or get more cars.
Well shit, I was hoping to go in early October. :(

I just finished my run. We had a blast!! Somehow I was the fastest autox lol although I wasn’t the fastest lap on the actual track I got a lucky run on the auto cross
70A86A6B-DBB2-4E50-BF75-15A701340A7C.jpeg

How many students are there per class? And what's the approximate breakdown of CT5s vs CT4s? Apologies if I missed this info in one of the prior posts.
My class had 9 students.

Class was short on Manual CT4s... one went off the track and they couldn't replace the car and had to give him an auto.

Posting this here so owners can see what correspondence they send you. I'm scheduled for December 5/6th. I'm guessing that now the goat pen has been left open, more people will be signing up ......UNTIL Cadillac says "no mas".

Attachments

• 20220719_210244 (1).jpg
    20220719_210244 (1).jpg
    614 KB · Views: 86
  • 20220719_205018.jpg
    20220719_205018.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • 20220719_205100.jpg
    20220719_205100.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 84
I just finished my run. We had a blast!! Somehow I was the fastest autox lol although I wasn’t the fastest lap on the actual track I got a lucky run on the auto cross View attachment 10715
This was the case with my son and I too..... @soulsea was first and I was 2nd and my son was 3rd..

Attachments

• IMG_4820.jpg
    IMG_4820.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4822.jpg
    IMG_4822.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4823.jpg
    IMG_4823.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4824.jpg
    IMG_4824.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 100
I called yesterday and got 11-12 Jan there was one open spot. As @TalsBW said they told me either this week or next they would open up more spring spots you can give them your email and you will get a blast. She said sign up quick as there are multiple sales people and she had 24 herself waiting for next spring.

Also I was surprised lodging was included for two nights.

I called yesterday and got 11-12 Jan there was one open spot. As @TalsBW said they told me either this week or next they would open up more spring spots you can give them your email and you will get a blast. She said sign up quick as there are multiple sales people and she had 24 herself waiting for next spring.

Also I was surprised lodging was included for two nights.

I saw that open spot when I called yesterday and they said someone was already in the process of grabbing it--looks like it was you! :(

No matter, I was told that it wasn't a manual anyway so I'm not disappointed .... unless they told me that just to make me feel better.

@bloominguez which answer do you want me to give you???

;-)

It was an auto. I'm sure i'll get flamed but I hate manuals. Yes I can drive one just don't like them. My favorite is the 911 PDK especially the 992 one.

;-)

It was an auto. I'm sure i'll get flamed but I hate manuals. Yes I can drive one just don't like them. My favorite is the 911 PDK especially the 992 one.

I bought a manual 5BW so I wouldn't have taken the slot with an automatic, so your answer is good. :)

I'm just mad at myself for not booking right away when I first got the e-mail, when slots were open. :(

Spring Mountain booked me in a Manual 4BW instead of an auto by mistake, so they called me and ask if I was ok with it so I just went with it....... I will be seeing if someone wants to "trade" when I get there because my 4 is an auto, and I have zero time driving a 4BW manual...... My 5 is a manual and I did fine with it but I don't know what the difference is going to be in a 4, and I'm sure there is going to be a lot..

;-)

No flame here - i also have an auto.

Just looked - nothing open. I was hoping to get in during December since ill be there for the holidays. Im from Vegas and my folks still live there so its a super easy trip for me for whenever. But it would be better if i was already there. I almost called last week when I was there to see if there were any cancellations.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back