Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain car pool Jan 16-18?

Steelwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing
Curious if anyone headed out to Spring Mountain on Jan 16 would be interested in car pooling from/to Vegas.

I wasn't aware that they had released 2024 dates. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LET ME KNOW!!!!

If per chance I can get in that school, I'd ride with you to SM, share the cost of the rental. Thanks!

Edit: All of the events appear to be booked-up. Dang.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that they had released 2024 dates. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LET ME KNOW!!!!

If per chance I can get in that school, I'd ride with you to SM, share the cost of the rental. Thanks!

Edit: All of the events appear to be booked-up. Dang.
Yeah, they get booked full within an hour after dates are released. I’ve tried several times to get a Dec/Jan date. I was contacted because a spot opened up. I’m guessing someone cancelled.

Bump. Anyone else headed to Vegas next week?

Was just told that I could get Feb 26-27 but only in an automatic...argh...I'm asking if there are any dates I can get a MT....

I rented a C8 Corvette via Turo for the 3 days I was in Vegas. Cost me a little under $500. Made the trip from Vegas to Pahrump pretty quick, cruising at 125mph.
I know times have changed but way back in the day (late 1980s) I passed a Nevada State cop going the opposite way on a rural 2 lane road somewhere north of Vegas a ways doing 135 and he just waved his finger at me back and forth behind the front windshield (and otherwise didn't do a thing).

I know times have changed but way back in the day (late 1980s) I passed a Nevada State cop going the opposite way on a rural 2 lane road somewhere north of Vegas a ways doing 135 and he just waved his finger at me back and forth behind the front windshield (and otherwise didn't do a thing).
Give it a try this year and report back here your findings. We would get a warning for drinking and driving in Arizona in the 80s. There is a big firearms training facility outside Pahrump which I've been to a few times. There is a lot of out of town traffic that are easy pickings.

Last edited:
The instructors don't recommend going more than 9 over.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back