Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Somewhere in Mexico

Vigster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Hello fellow gents and degenerates!

I wanted to start a brag-thread while I wait on delivery of my 4BW where everyone regales one another with stories of handing out tickets to gappblebees. Share what cars you beat in a red-light run or doing highway pulls somewhere in Mexico... or track times/time slips! Mostly just interested in hearing how these things perform!

Please let us know which BW your driving, trans, any mods, and the look on the enemy's face when you broke their soul in your "Old man's Cadillac" :devilish:

Edit: I'm not a cop :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I wanted to start a brag-thread while I wait on delivery of my 4BW where everyone regales one another with stories of handing out tickets to gappblebees. Share what cars you beat in a red-light run or doing highway pulls somewhere in Mexico... or track times/time slips! Mostly just interested in hearing how these things perform!

Please let us know which BW your driving, trans, any mods, and the look on the enemy's face when you broke their soul in your "Old man's Cadillac" :devilish:

That's just what a cop would say 🤣

Mexico.png

Somewhere in Mexico, 5BW, auto, stock.

Took down a Mustang GT no problem in my 5BW manual. Honestly, most others hear the engine/exhaust and want no part of me.

I was out in California, I mean Mexico, on some long straight back road doing about 60. I hammered it, and I was amazed at how fast this thing was. 80, 90 in seconds. Rumor has it, I was at one point doing 133 mph. Wish I had my camera, but was smart enough not to even try.

I was out in California, I mean Mexico, on some long straight back road doing about 60. I hammered it, and I was amazed at how fast this thing was. 80, 90 in seconds. Rumor has it, I was at one point doing 133 mph. Wish I had my camera, but was smart enough not to even try.
Easily, the top half of the LT4 is impressive. Seams like it just wants to keep pulling and you just let off at some point! Love this car!

At my possible 130+, I can say it was glued down. While in California, err Mexico, that week, I was on a lot of very curvy, up and down, twisty roads. I only felt the rear end wiggle once, and it was only for a split second. It was a sharp 90* left turn. It's a very forgiving, fantastic machine!

I had a guy a bit annoyed in his new BMW M550 today. He could not pull on me. The cars were so damn even. It makes sense when you look at the numbers.

At my possible 130+, I can say it was glued down. While in California, err Mexico, that week, I was on a lot of very curvy, up and down, twisty roads. I only felt the rear end wiggle once, and it was only for a split second. It was a sharp 90* left turn. It's a very forgiving, fantastic machine!
Love the caveat "At my possible 130+" I've been told its tracks straight line at 120+. That's what I heard.

Untapped, 4 and 5BW's out there. Waiting to get Tapped Out or Kong Angry! Whatever flavor you choose! GM had to start somewhere....

Love the caveat "At my possible 130+" I've been told its tracks straight line at 120+. That's what I heard.
Like I said, I saw 133 and just backed off and coasted backdown to 60ish. But glued to the road for sure.

I was trying to joke with the "possible 130+" in keeping with the "Mexico" theme.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners