Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale SOLD CT5 BW Auto in Garland TX FS @ MSRP @104,520

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

phlip00ws6

Seasoned Member
Last edited:
When I talked to them , it was 25k over. Did they tell you if that’s changed?

The guy I talked to said it was MSRP. I just noticed they put it up on Autotrader so maybe they're trying to move it.

I think it was Ted, or Jim.. something like that.. just talked to him probably 10 mins ago so might be worth calling over there.

Said they had a lot of people calling from out of state, told him I was in Fort Worth, then he said MSRP.. maybe that has something to do with it. I'd let them know you're local.

Odd, I called in and was told “it sold about 15min ago at 15k over”.
I was haggling with the on Friday, and they would not budge from 25k over.

Honestly, I had some really strange infractions with that dealership!

They did not seem to have a predetermined price. Three salesman had posted it on FB marketplace; One was msrp, one was 117, one was 145.

Salesman I talked to said it was absolutely 25k over and that those other posters are not employees- which they clearly were..

Sounds like another Crest Frisco situation. In which they told me multiple buyers would be lined up for an incoming unit and it would go to whoever paid most.

I asked "so like an auction" and he goes "no but the most dedicated buyer will get it".. Just call it an auction and move on lol

Car is still on their website .. when was this video made? I assume it's still for sale (although told me sold)

Car is still on their website .. when was this video made? I assume it's still for sale (although told me sold)
Just posted it a couple of hours ago.. not sure when he made it though. I'd assume editing would take a little while so probably before today.

Idk how people feel about break-in but I definitely think he dipped past the 4500 suggested redline during the first 500 miles

Idk how people feel about break-in but I definitely think he dipped past the 4500 suggested redline during the first 500 miles
LOL, was thinking the same thing when I watched that ...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back