Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

SoCal Dealer/Independent Shop Recommendations

kingpin

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
Hi All,

I've had my 5BW 6MT for a few months and have been enjoying it VERY much as my daily driver. I'm at a little over 3k miles and was looking for a place (dealer or independent shop) to take my car for its first oil change and possibly diff fluid. I'm in the L.A. area, specifically the San Fernando Valley.

I'm willing to drive a little for a very reputable place.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Casa de Cadillac was quite nice when I went and their oil change is ~$150 for the 5BW which is a pretty good price for a 10-quart dealer oil change on such a car!

Thanks V Zaddy, that's actually one of the closer dealers to me.

I'm looking also. Does it matter if dealer is V series certified or not?

Ive been to Casa (ordered the car there) and am going to the new Caddy of Calabasas because it is closer to me. Both were just fine for me - no issues at all. Calabasas even gave me a Liriq as a loaner car when they were replacing my sunroof. Sean is the SM.

Ive been to Casa (ordered the car there) and am going to the new Caddy of Calabasas because it is closer to me. Both were just fine for me - no issues at all. Calabasas even gave me a Liriq as a loaner car when they were replacing my sunroof. Sean is the SM.
Thanks Frank, I forgot about the dealer in Calabasas as I think it is relatively new. Maybe I'll give them a shot for my first oil change and maybe diff fluid as well.

As far as Southern California competent Cadillac service departments, the answer is below

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back