Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

SoCal Blackwing owners — let’s meet at C&C in Arcadia on May 28th

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Arcadia Cars & Coffee May 28th from 7-9. 733 West Naomi Ave Arcadia, CA 91007

@carcadia66

Bump

Glad we made it out, nice to chat with everyone.

IMG_6050.jpg

Unfortunately, I missed this meet but would love to meet other SoCal owners. I'm in the San Fernando Valley and have only seen 2 other Blackwings out in the wild.

Off topic slightly (and happy to start another thread if that's more appropriate), but any recommendations for maintenance/service in Southern California/Los Angeles are (independent shops or a reputable dealer)?

Thanks in advance.

I had a great experience with Penske Cadillac in Torrance regarding a warranty repair. The service manager I dealt with is Robert Wright.

Thanks for the quick reply. Torrance is a bit far from me but I'm not opposed to driving for good dealership service since it seems to be quite rare.

Unfortunately, I missed this meet but would love to meet other SoCal owners. I'm in the San Fernando Valley and have only seen 2 other Blackwings out in the wild.

Off topic slightly (and happy to start another thread if that's more appropriate), but any recommendations for maintenance/service in Southern California/Los Angeles are (independent shops or a reputable dealer)?

Thanks in advance.
I'm up in the Ghills! I'm due for my first service and kind of lamenting the fact that I only really have Casa de Cadillac to take it to unless I want to head into Valencia which I suppose isn't the worst option, just not ideal. Let me know if you find something.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back