Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Signature Wheel Blackwing Group Buy

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
This year has been a blast. I had the chance to own a Blackwing for a bit and really enjoyed the car. More importantly, I was able to dial in wheel fitment.
After several successful street and track builds I am excited to share my latest creation belonging to Kenneth. He gave me the opportunuty to work on his Blackwing and put together a killer setup with our Multipiece SV310S.
What you see here is a 20x10.5 / 20x11 setup that bolts direcltly onto the car. No modifications or recalibrations needed. All CNC cut from fully forged aluminum to ensure an incredibly strong, llightweight, and beautiful design.
Our Blackwing Group Buy will run from now until Christmas Day, and we need 5 builds minimum. I will be extending a 15% discount off the retail price of your wheel, and include our Motorsports options complimentary. This is our Friction Lock Bead Knurling and Signature Reinforced Architecture. You are able to pick any design and color option for the build. Once a deposit in place we can work through the ideal fitment for your build. Build times take 4-5 weeks.
Let me know if you all have any questions.
www.signaturewheel.com
Terrance@signaturewheel.com

SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold5.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold9.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold21.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold14.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold18.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold12.jpg

Looks awesome! But I can only imagine the $$$

Agreed. Some CT4 Data/Photos would be awesome. I love your wheels, but being a bit more on the 'conservative' side, I'm waiting on a few others to beta test before I pull the trigger.

Oh really? There isn't a Cadillac section under Fitments on their website. If they can produce an 18" wheel setup that fits the CT4 BW, I think a lot of us would be interested.
I can build for just about every platform out there. Years of experience make it easy to develop the fitment needed. We do not list fitments eke every vehicle though. Just those most commonly built for.
Agreed. Some CT4 Data/Photos would be awesome. I love your wheels, but being a bit more on the 'conservative' side, I'm waiting on a few others to beta test before I pull the trigger.
Once we have an enthusiast with wheels on their car we can share more info. The 4 Blackwing is a special car, but it’s components are not that unique in terms of building the wheel. Setting something up would simple, but we do need an owner to make it happen.

I can build for just about every platform out there. Years of experience make it easy to develop the fitment needed. We do not list fitments eke every vehicle though. Just those most commonly built for.

Once we have an enthusiast with wheels on their car we can share more info. The 4 Blackwing is a special car, but it’s components are not that unique in terms of building the wheel. Setting something up would simple, but we do need an owner to make it happen.
If I lived closer where I wouldn't have to be shipping wheels across the country to help test fit, I'd totally be your guy.

Regardless, I'm still keeping a very close eye on what you guys come up with. I'm definitely drooling on the SV104s or SV504s.

Reports from other forum members trying to find 18" wheels are that fitment at the rear that clears the brakes is difficult. I would guess that you would want to get a car in your shop to measure before letting someone buy something.

You might already know this, but Tire Rack measured a 4 BW, and out of the hundreds of wheels that they carry, only 3 will fit the rear of the 4BW in 18".

Reports from other forum members trying to find 18" wheels are that fitment at the rear that clears the brakes is difficult. I would guess that you would want to get a car in your shop to measure before letting someone buy something.

You might already know this, but Tire Rack measured a 4 BW, and out of the hundreds of wheels that they carry, only 3 will fit the rear of the 4BW in 18".
Good data points.

As a motorsports focused company our barrel designs are unique and allow for greater brake caliper clearance. We regularly fit 18” wheels over the CCB of the Z06 and GT500 rear Brembo. Most cast wheels carried by the companies you mentioned cannot achieve what I can.

We’ve actually already cleared our 18” wheels over the rear brakes of the 5-V BW. So I have no worries about the 4V. Believe me when I tell you that we are more than capable of handling your fitment and clearance needs.

EC96E86D-6551-47EC-A8D4-50516BC3D9C9.jpeg

If I lived closer where I wouldn't have to be shipping wheels across the country to help test fit, I'd totally be your guy.

Regardless, I'm still keeping a very close eye on what you guys come up with. I'm definitely drooling on the SV104s or SV504s.
Test fitting for us isn’t really needed. I already have the necessary data to build them. It’s just a simple pocess of configuring your ideal fitment

Oh really? There isn't a Cadillac section under Fitments on their website. If they can produce an 18" wheel setup that fits the CT4 BW, I think a lot of us would be interested.

Attachments

• AAF735DB-75D0-4146-9142-3D75A306B6B0.jpeg
    AAF735DB-75D0-4146-9142-3D75A306B6B0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
I can get something like your SV501 in BW5 fitment? What size tire can you fit on the front? Hopefully 285/295.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back