Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale Set of wheels/tires CT4 Blackwing $1800

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

mcurtis137

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V BW
Selling a full set of wheels and tires taken off my 2023 CT4-V Blackwing. Tires are Pilot Sport 4’s. Driven only 340 miles. Located in Palo Alto, CA. Will consider shipping.

$1800

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5402.jpeg
    IMG_5402.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5401.jpeg
    IMG_5401.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5400.jpeg
    IMG_5400.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5403.jpeg
    IMG_5403.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5404.jpeg
    IMG_5404.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5405.jpeg
    IMG_5405.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5408.jpeg
    IMG_5408.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5407.jpeg
    IMG_5407.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5406.jpeg
    IMG_5406.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
19” BBS CHR’s. If the car had come from the factory with the bronze wheels I would have kept them but not a big fan of chrome.

Ironically, took this picture a few minutes ago as it’s being towed to the dealership due to the power steering failing…

Attachments

• IMG_5550.jpeg
    IMG_5550.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
Looks good, thanks for sharing. I'm relatively local, would you be willing to part out just the tires by chance?

It'll be dependent on whether I get a set of 18" Apex wheels.

19” BBS CHR’s. If the car had come from the factory with the bronze wheels I would have kept them but not a big fan of chrome.

Ironically, took this picture a few minutes ago as it’s being towed to the dealership due to the power steering failing…
I got a set of 20" BBS CHR's for my winter tires on my 5BW. I love the way they look.

Selling a full set of wheels and tires taken off my 2023 CT4-V Blackwing. Tires are Pilot Sport 4’s. Driven only 340 miles. Located in Palo Alto, CA. Will consider shipping.

$1800
Are the wheels still available?

I’ll try to explain this clearly since I know the internet can be perplexing for the older generation.

The OP (original poster) offered these up for sale. I replied that I sent the OP a PM (private message), indicating that he should check his forum inbox. Community websites often have an email-like system that members can use, similar to your yahoo account. We reached a purchase agreement using the private message system.

Generally, when someone sells an item, they indicate that the item is no longer available. Because the OP did not, I gave a courtesy reply indicating the tires and wheels were sold so anyone that stumbled on the listing could easily tell they were no longer available.

My reply to your question was followed by a laughing “emoticon”, generally expressing that a statement is meant to be funny or joking. Emoticons can have a variety of insinuations. You can google them if you’re unsure of the contextual meaning in a conversation.

These wheels are wrapped with my snow tires, and frequently covered in white- perhaps like your new balances 😂 (the emoticon here also indicates this is a joke, I’m sure you don’t have white new balance shoes on right now). I’m not planning on reselling them.

Unless you have 2800$ 🤔 (quizzical, pondering emoticon? What could I really mean?)

I’ll try to explain this clearly since I know the internet can be perplexing for the older generation.

The OP (original poster) offered these up for sale. I replied that I sent the OP a PM (private message), indicating that he should check his forum inbox. Community websites often have an email-like system that members can use, similar to your yahoo account. We reached a purchase agreement using the private message system.

Generally, when someone sells an item, they indicate that the item is no longer available. Because the OP did not, I gave a courtesy reply indicating the tires and wheels were sold so anyone that stumbled on the listing could easily tell they were no longer available.

My reply to your question was followed by a laughing “emoticon”, generally expressing that a statement is meant to be funny or joking. Emoticons can have a variety of insinuations. You can google them if you’re unsure of the contextual meaning in a conversation.

These wheels are wrapped with my snow tires, and frequently covered in white- perhaps like your new balances 😂 (the emoticon here also indicates this is a joke, I’m sure you don’t have white new balance shoes on right now). I’m not planning on reselling them.

Unless you have 2800$ 🤔 (quizzical, pondering emoticon? What could I really mean?)
What a POS ,maybe your to young to understand that😂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners