Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sequential turn signals?

It's just the installation process. I don't think that is a 4BW since the turn signal is at the bottom of the mirror for us.

I'm putting these in the same category as the rear bumper reflector/brake light that is on amazon. I like the idea but wish they were using better LED technology. I don't want to see each bulb flick on. Audi does it well on their cars.

Oooh! More things for me to spend money on.

on the video it is hard to tell, but it seems like they really extend out past the mirrors. I'm leaning towards not doing it for that reason....you know....*aesthetics*

on the video it is hard to tell, but it seems like they really extend out past the mirrors. I'm leaning towards not doing it for that reason....you know....*aesthetics*
Yeah, kinda hard to get past that "bulge".

Yeah, kinda hard to get past that "bulge".
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I was in Florida recently and the big pickup truck guys down there have gone nuts with installing BRIGHT Led's underneath their trucks. Especially around their brake rotors. I wish I had taken pictures.

I was in Florida recently and the big pickup truck guys down there have gone nuts with installing BRIGHT Led's underneath their trucks. Especially around their brake rotors. I wish I had taken pictures.
Its our version of the carolina squat. Big lifted trucks, big wheels and lame ass LED lights around the brake shield.

Up here in NY , the rice burners like having their cars with the wheels tilted at ridiculous angles and rubbing their fenders and quarter panels. Looks like crap and is not good for the mechanicals of the car.
Fools and their money are soon parted !

I installed a set on my car when I did the CF mirror covers. They do seem to work well and fit flush. Since I've installed CF covers before on my previous V and ended up breaking a tab on one, I had my dealer do it. They are a bit of a pain to install.

Attachments

• Mirror.jpg
    Mirror.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 16

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace