Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rift CT4 on Cars .com

Ha. I went to see this exact car! I'll call my dealer tomorrow to see if someone backed out... Rift looks great, first time I've seen it live.

Attachments

• Rift CT4 1.jpg
    Rift CT4 1.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 164
  • Rift CT4 2.jpg
    Rift CT4 2.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Rift CT4 3.jpg
    Rift CT4 3.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Rift CT4 4.jpg
    Rift CT4 4.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 166
Looks good, specially if they are selling for MSRP. Looks fully loaded.

Having worked at a dealership some time ago, I can tell you there literally cannot be enough of these signs. The Raven one had the same thing on the front and taped to the steering wheel!
I made sure the box wasn't checked when I ordered my CT4.

There was a Ford dealer near me that made sure to install the brackets on ALL of their vehicles, including the Shelbys, all so they could put their dealer plate on the front.

Having worked at a dealership some time ago, I can tell you there literally cannot be enough of these signs. The Raven one had the same thing on the front and taped to the steering wheel!
I took screen prints of both and sent them to my Salesman stating; Friendly reminder. 😉 He got a kick out of it.

This car is available. Salesman said website price is correct, I sent a followup to specifically ask about market adjustment. If anyone is interested, PM me and I can get you a cell number for the uppity ups.

EDIT - they are asking 10K ADM not reflected on the website.

Last edited:
An orphaned Rift. 😢

Looks like 6-speed Shadow Metalic just got listed at CarGuru. Fully loaded including CF1/CF2 packages.

Attachments

• windowSticker-Shadow.pdf
    158.8 KB · Views: 137
nice 460046. Its a member car. Rob notified us these connections with third parties can lead to listings that are already sold.

Last edited:
This car is available. Salesman said website price is correct, I sent a followup to specifically ask about market adjustment. If anyone is interested, PM me and I can get you a cell number for the uppity ups.

EDIT - they are asking 10K ADM not reflected on the website.
#57 per sticker, that got there fast

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners