Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ridiculous Ideas Thread

Vigster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
So in another thread we were jokingly talking about putting an NA LT1 in the 4BW to make the "perfect" car. I figured we could just start a thread for all the weird and crazy ideas that people are too afraid to post in larger threads for the sake of feeling silly.

I'll start: Widebody kits! Who has enough photoshop skills to make the Blackwing siblings thicc? I've seen a few CTS-V/ATS-V widebody kits and they work so well with the angular lines on both cars. I think the Blackwings would look very mean with a little more width/stance.

Anyone else have any ridiculous ideas?!

:drool: 🤡 👹

So in another thread we were jokingly talking about putting an NA LT1 in the 4BW to make the "perfect" car. I figured we could just start a thread for all the weird and crazy ideas that people are too afraid to post in larger threads for the sake of feeling silly.

I'll start: Widebody kits! Who has enough photoshop skills to make the Blackwing siblings thicc? I've seen a few CTS-V/ATS-V widebody kits and they work so well with the angular lines on both cars. I think the Blackwings would look very mean with a little more width/stance.

Everyone talks about blackwing/ corvette or blackwing/camaro combos...

...how about gaining some extra storage space by creating the el blackwing camino!

I'm not sure if it's a ridiculous idea but I think it is for this brand as they'd never do it. But I'd love to see them pull a BMW and do true special edition models like a CS / CSL / GTS. Carbon fiber body panels, pulled rear seats, manual adjust buckets, special battery, cup tires, etc, etc.

Putting the LT4 into a large SUV... oh wait ..

Wagons are the shit. I'd trade my BW5 in a heartbeat.
The CTS-V got a wagon! The 5BW should too!

Sexiest car I've ever seen was this custom widebody CTS-V Wagon on BaT. Thing sold for $120k used though...

Give me a 5BW wagon, a hood vent and some widebody so I can stick some 325-335's out back and 305's up front.

Not really a Blackwing idea but...

I've been thinking about this for about a week. GM buys the tooling for the NC/ND Miata chassis. Then they contract Flying Miata to design parts so they can put in their 4 cylinder from the Camaro.

26 inch wheels? on a 4BW ;)
Go for the 32s". :)

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 11.49.18 AM.png

So in another thread we were jokingly talking about putting an NA LT1 in the 4BW to make the "perfect" car ...

"jokingly", LOL. Pretty sure they were dead serious.

I've been thinking about this for about a week. GM buys the tooling for the NC/ND Miata chassis. Then they contract Flying Miata to design parts so they can put in their 4 cylinder from the Camaro.

The could just dust off the tooling for the Solstice and do the same thing.

But turn it into a hardtop coupe while they are doing it. Or even go clownshoe with it.

The CTS-V got a wagon! The 5BW should too!

Sexiest car I've ever seen was this custom widebody CTS-V Wagon on BaT. Thing sold for $120k used though...
Audi and that RS-6 has bought the HiPo wagon back in the fold lately. I always liked the Wagon Vee, bad ass grocery geterrr! Not a belly button car at all, different makes things cool in my book!

Audi and that RS-6 has bought the HiPo wagon back in the fold lately. I always liked the Wagon Vee, bad ass grocery geterrr! Not a belly button car at all, different makes things cool in my book!
I was dead set on an '18-20 E63S Wagon until the 5BW came into being. But for me, manual > wagon.

I think it should have been a hatch at least. I mean, if you’re going to shape it like a hatchback go all the way.

I know us yanks don’t prefer hatchbacks, but still. I would have bought a E63 AMG wagon if they were making them in ‘22.

Originally wanted a RS6 Avant. Then I realized it weighs 5,000lbs.

Would love a more aggressive hood and flares on the BW5. 305/325 would be :D

Maybe Anderson Composites could help us out there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back