Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Retrofit

CT5-V Model

tekhore

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V
Any word on status of retrofitting heated/ventilated seats and heated steering wheel? Dealer can’t answer.

just got this...
This notice applies to your Cadillac CT5-V.​
Our records indicate that at the time you purchased or leased your 2022 Cadillac CT5-V, the vehicle was not equipped with some of its intended features due to industry‑wide global supply‑chain issues.​
As a valued Cadillac customer, we appreciate your patience and understand the inconvenience these supply‑chain issues have caused. We are diligently working to secure and prioritize parts to enable the Heated Seats feature in your vehicle as soon as possible.​
We will provide you with regular status updates as we work toward timing for available parts. We have started the process of retrofitting vehicles. Once your vehicle is eligible, you will receive a notification from Cadillac to contact your dealer to schedule an appointment.​

Man that sucks. You could almost live without the heated wheel.

So if you don't have heated and cooled seats, do you not have the massage seats either?

I'd suspect a year from now they better have those parts, since they are putting them on cars at the factory.

A $50 credit is a joke, how about $1500 credit.

Everything but else was present including the massage seats. Just have non functioning buttons for heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel.

Just received an email instructing me to schedule an appt to add the chip to make functional the heated and ventilated seats! No word on steering wheel.

Scheduled as instructed, got to dealer only to be told they did not have the chip. They basically said we'll call you don't call us.

I knew the dealers with screw everyone with this. Why I made sure mine had all that stuff in already when I got it

Spoke to GM this past week about retrofit parking sensors. It's in the loop with the intended resolution EOY 22? Of course, wait for an email or dealer call to get that solved? Still waiting..Blackwing badges are on the way! Yeah! Lol.

I am missing parking sensors too. Not the end of the world as compared to not having heated/cooling seat and steering wheel.
As for Blackwing emblem,.......crickets;shrug

I am missing parking sensors too. Not the end of the world as compared to not having heated/cooling seat and steering wheel.

So... dealers are selling blackwings without all the parts? o_O

If mine (picked up a few weeks ago) was missing something, would they definitely have told me? Because nobody mentioned anything about that to me.

So... dealers are selling blackwings without all the parts? o_O

If mine (picked up a few weeks ago) was missing something, would they definitely have told me? Because nobody mentioned anything about that to me.
Ck you window sticker, if something's missing it should say something to the effect on it of "Later Retro fit, sensor xyz etc...".

Spoke with Caddy/ CS on Friday, lady said emblems have been shipped to some and that another order of emblems were coming in, she felt by end of year I would have mine.

Spoke with Caddy/ CS on Friday, lady said emblems have been shipped to some and that another order of emblems were coming in, she felt by end of year I would have mine.
I called to get in line for mine and after providing all the information I was put on the proverbial phone hold for over 20 mins, so I decided to hang up. Going to try again later today again. Fun times indeed😬

I called to get in line for mine and after providing all the information I was put on the proverbial phone hold for over 20 mins, so I decided to hang up. Going to try again later today again. Fun times indeed😬
So was your phone call considered 4B00, 4D00, or MP?🤡

What emblems are missing? And what's the # to call to get them (if your Blackwing is indeed missing them)?

See post #15 regarding the Blackwing emblem that Cadillac was going to send but you call and get your name on the list.

See post #15 regarding the Blackwing emblem that Cadillac was going to send but you call and get your name on the list.
ok... help a technologically illiterate brother out. how do I find "Post #15"?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back