Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Registration process for Spring Mountain

If you've taken delivery, call them!
The email is just Caddy onboarding/marketing. I took my car home July 9 and received the following emails including V-Academy info:
20220908_093724.jpg

20220908_093603.jpg

20220908_093348.jpg

As you can see, 4 days after purchase 1 every 7 days for a couple weeks.

Thx @M2Cto4BW - I will call them for sure. Looks like they forgot about me :-(
I would loath to be called a corporate apologist again by suggesting there are things people can do to get on the list - but it's worth installing the app and/or signing up for a Cadillac.com account, if you haven't already.
There and then the dealer where I bought the car all had my email and VIN and some combo of that got me on the correct distribution list for cadillac@delivery.cadillac.com

It's the same mechanism they used to announce those silly badges and also announce the special sticker edition 4BWs, so it may be worth it for future stuff to be on it.

Looking at the schedule, im guessing they're all booked out till March (since thats the last date I can see)?

Looking at the schedule, im guessing they're all booked out till March (since thats the last date I can see)?
Correct. You're waiting for the next batch. If you've not done so, do call so you get on their callback list.

Spring mountain just released the next batch of class dates for anyone interested. Call for availability and booking if you’re not already on their email list. You can also book on the website, but I wouldn’t risk that since the slot might already be filled but still say available on their website

I'm trying to register on the website, but it says that the name/code is mismatched. I'm using my full name and full VIN...anyone else have this issue?

I'm trying to register on the website, but it says that the name/code is mismatched. I'm using my full name and full VIN...anyone else have this issue?
I would recommend calling as soon as you can if the website gives any issues. The class dates could be booked up within the next couple of hours.

I would recommend calling as soon as you can if the website gives any issues. The class dates could be booked up within the next couple of hours.
I did call and left a message in the general mailbox, but another forum member said they had success registering online.

Talked to Gina and she was great in getting everything squared away for me. - Waiting for more dates to open up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back