Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Registration process for Spring Mountain

Powerhungry

Seasoned Member
Sorry if this info is already out there in a post - I tried searching but couldn't find (maybe buried in some thread)...but what is the process for registering for this? I got my 5BW (06-698) about 3 weeks ago and haven't received any communication from Cadillac about this. My dealer is also looking into it but I thought I'd ask this group of gurus. Thanks!

BTW - I'm sure I'll get no disagreement here - but this thing has far exceeded my expectations!!!!

Hopefully they get some more cars added to the track fleet and are able to schedule more people at a time starting with the April dates next year. The main reason they are filling up so quickly is because they only have 4 of each car right now.

Cuts both ways.
I'm sure everyone* would rather be in an 8 car 2-day event than say 12 cars. Especially if the instructor to driver ratio changes.
Fewer cars also likely gives them more track config options.

I'm assuming they (instructors) are the same folks that do the Ron Fellows and Corvette schools too?

It's a super cool thing they offer it to begin with, but I wonder how many folks would still sign up if instead of free it was 50% off.

*Or maybe it's just me, lol

Yeah for sure. Just make sure you get on their "list" to be notified. She said last time dates were announced all the spots got taken up within 2-3 hours.
thanks for the heads up!

Cadillac is offering the V-Academy as a perk of buying the car......but they sure aren't advertising it because it ends up costing them almost $4000 per driver/owner. I just happened to have stumbled on it. My salesman didn't mention anything about it when buying the car. *** He did know about it, though.

It’s the same instructors as the Corvette school. You can also just go to the Spring Mountain web site and register. They will call you gather your VIN and such.

Cadillac is offering the V-Academy as a perk of buying the car......but they sure aren't advertising it because it ends up costing them almost $4000 per driver/owner. I just happened to have stumbled on it. My salesman didn't mention anything about it when buying the car. *** He did know about it, though.
Soon after my vehicle purchase was completed, Cadillac sent me a welcome email. That email included, amongst other topics, V-Academy info as part of the Blackwing ownership experience.

Soon after my vehicle purchase was completed, Cadillac sent me a welcome email. That email included, amongst other topics, V-Academy info as part of the Blackwing ownership experience.

For the sake of comparison, Ford did it a little bit differently. When I bought my Bronco, in the almost two years from reservation to delivery, you were allowed to attend the "Bronco Off-Roadeo" prior to actually owning a Bronco IF you had a confirmed reservation AND paid a small additional deposit, only a couple hundred bucks. That deposit was refunded after you took delivery of your Bronco, to make sure that people weren't just reserving a Bronco to get subsidized access to the "Off-Roadeo."

Not apples-to-apples, I'm certain, because it appears that the Cadillac driving experience is more thorough and more costly. Nevertheless, I bring it up to say that I liked learning about the Bronco *before* I purchased it. And I would have been willing to pay a much larger deposit to attend the Cadillac school before taking delivery.

I'd be happy to be on wait-list except I bought a slightly used 22 4v BW matte green and do not qualify. Does anybody know the cost to pay out of pocket?

My email comes up when I search for "academy."

Thx @Throat Yogurt and @NewCaddy - I can't find such an email in my inbox when I search on 'Cadillac'. Can you please tell me the exact email address of the sender so I can search by that? Thanks!
1662653184721.png

In case it's too small to read, the sender is cadillac@delivery.cadillac.com. I got it yesterday, about 1.5 weeks after I took delivery.

Attachments

• 1662653171998.png
    1662653171998.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 48

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace