Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Preorder gifts and spring mountain program

Bill

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 V Wagon, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Two questions!
1) for the 250 people that preordered in February were their any gifts? I thought there was going to be and my dealer didn’t know of anything.
2) Has anyone been contacted by GM to set up their free driving program in Nevada?

Two questions!
1) for the 250 people that preordered in February were their any gifts? I thought there was going to be and my dealer didn’t know of anything.
2) Has anyone been contacted by GM to set up their free driving program in Nevada?
Yes, there are supposed to be gifts however, it may be some time before they are sent out to us. They should be sent directly to our address.

I have received nothing from Cadillac regarding the Cadillac V-Performance Academy at Spring Mountain. My dealer did give me a brochure on it yesterday when I was in to get a CEL checked out. There’s another thread on here that states that you just have to call them with your VIN to register.

I received a packet in the mail for Spring Mountain when I purchased my ‘18. I don’t recall how long it took but it couldn’t have been too long.

To the bes of my knowledge, no one got the free gift yet. They will wait until you are a registered owner before sending it out.

As for the v academy, I received a letter from them with a jacket. I think I am the only one that got it? But was because my car got delivered with a broken carbon skirt, which was referenced in the letter.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back