Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Premium Carpeted Floor Mats - No Longer an Option

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
The following information was sent to Cadillac dealers a short time ago. For those of you that ordered this option and your car hasn't been built yet, you may not be getting the floor mats:

"Due to some unforeseen issues, Accessory LPO Premium Carpet Floor Mats (VYW) will no longer be available to order for the remainder of the 2022 Model Year. All preliminary orders with (VYW) Floor mats are currently in failed edits. Please remove (VYW) or your order cannot be processed."

The following information was sent to Cadillac dealers a short time ago. For those of you that ordered this option and your car hasn't been built yet, you may not be getting the floor mats:

"Due to some unforeseen issues, Accessory LPO Premium Carpet Floor Mats (VYW) will no longer be available to order for the remainder of the 2022 Model Year. All preliminary orders with (VYW) Floor mats are currently in failed edits. Please remove (VYW) or your order cannot be processed."
Good thing I order 2 sets. one that came with the car and the other with the silver V logo on it.

I usually go straight for a weathertech style anyway. Maybe I can sell mine to help recoup some funds from the sticker. At this point, I'm ok if they just deliver the car with correct powertrain and a roller. I'll take care of the rest.

I was at my dealer Saturday discussing my impending delivery and the notion of adding a few accessories to the final tally. He steered me away from these. Now I know why...

That's what my salesperson recommended. Do you know that they're working on the BW logo?
I have had lloyds mats in my last three vettes…. Contacted them a month ago and they said they believe the ct5 mats will fit in the blackwing but still no blackwing logo…. So i ask that you contact them and ask when these will be available for the bw’s… the more requests, the sooner they will have them available….

Just heard from Gary at Lloyds and they don't anticipate submitting a Blackwing logo for inclusion in their licensing program until after Q1.

Doh.

I have had lloyds mats in my last three vettes…. Contacted them a month ago and they said they believe the ct5 mats will fit in the blackwing but still no blackwing logo…. So i ask that you contact them and ask when these will be available for the bw’s… the more requests, the sooner they will have them available….
Well, I can tell you this. My Lloyd's ATS Coupe mats(fronts) were a direct fit in my Blackwing. But yes, I would like a set with the Blackwing logo on them.

I just ordered myself some Tuxmat floor mats. They line the floor like weather tech floor mats but better. I'll upload some pics when I get them in and installed.

I just ordered myself some Tuxmat floor mats. They line the floor like weather tech floor mats but better. I'll upload some pics when I get them in and installed.
Where did you get them? TuxMat Website, says "Coming Soon".
Have WeatherTech now and the Red WT Logo Blends with Red BW Interior Accents, LOL.
Still want to check out the TuxMat.
IMG_7463.jpg

I'm seeing the premium Cadillac carpet mats and their all weather mats on sale at the Cafillac accessory site right now.

I'm seeing the premium Cadillac carpet mats and their all weather mats on sale at the Cafillac accessory site right now.
Trying to get lloyds mats to make them w the blackwing logo The more folks that contact them for these the sooner they would consider making them Had them in both my vettes Awesome quality

I like the idea of Lloyd's but which Blackwing logo are you aiming for? The Cadillac logo with the word 'Blackwing' beneath or the black wing-like symbol? I'm hoping the latter?
Trying to get lloyds mats to make them w the blackwing logo The more folks that contact them for these the sooner they would consider making them Had them in both my vettes Awesome quality

I agree…. Send them a request for them to make these!! I have twice
Perhaps we should start a petition (or Group Buy)?
Loyds is very stubborn about Logos (even Initials), but that might depend on Cadillac charging/allowing them or not.
Trick is getting them to even ask Cadillac about it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back