Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Petit Le Mans

foot 1

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
08 XLRV 2016 CTSV 2022 CT5V BLACKWING
Anyone going to the Petit Le Mans race in 3 weeks? Cadillac is having a hospitality tent there .

Yes, last year was very cold but a very fun time and great race. It was pushed back a month on the schedule so this year should not be as cold. I will not have my car but still working out those details if I'm bringing my camper or a friends. Parade laps are fun for those bringing their car. If anyone is going to IMSA first time spending time in garage, grid walk, driver intros, and the race podium is a big part of the fun. The race is 10 hours long so there is plenty of time to walk around the entire facility and see the race from different parts of the track. Camping space and parking is limited as its hilly and treed so plan to arrive early except if you are in the corral you will have an easy space to park. Last year the corral was just past the fan zone area and on the left and past the other car corrals.

I will be in the Cadillac tent as well as staying at the track so see anyone who got tickets in a few weeks.

I will be in the Cadillac tent as well as staying at the track so see anyone who got tickets in a few weeks.
Hey Brother, you going to the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona early next year? I'm going to try and go again as I had so much fun last year..

Yes, I will be there. Looking at Daytona, Sebring, VIR, and Road Atlanta in 23 along with a few NASCAR and other races. Not sure if I will do the corral again in Daytona though but will be camping infield.

My wife and I will be there. I missed out on Podium Club tickets, so got V-Club tickets instead this year.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back