Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Petit Le Mans

foot 1

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
08 XLRV 2016 CTSV 2022 CT5V BLACKWING
Anyone going to Petit Le Mans next week and attending the Cadillac car corral ?

I have tickets to attend and camp out in my van so I will not have my car there. I don't see that corral on the schedule but I'll be sure to watch if I can find out when.

I’ll be there wed-fri. My company is sponsoring a TCR Audi

Mazda won the race but Cadillac won the DPi championship. Maybe there will be a special championship edition blacking next year, hint hint? Corvette also won the final GTLM class. It was very cold and windy for the end of the race and there was a huge turn out of fans. I'll have to see about joining the Cadillac car corral laps next year.

Attachments

• 20211113_222128.jpg
    20211113_222128.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 103
  • 20211112_153521.jpg
    20211112_153521.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 20211113_232055.jpg
    20211113_232055.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 20211113_232655.jpg
    20211113_232655.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 101
I watched the race on NBC track pass, what an amazing finish to the season. I gotta say I was ecstatic Cadillac won the DPi championchip (especially since it came down to the very last turn!), it was watching those racecars that helped lead me to wanting a Blackwing in the first place, so them winning the year that I got mine felt really special. Amazing job to all the Cadillac teams who raced this year! Hoping to be at a race next year in the Cadillac corral.

Our son has supported the Mazda team for Xtrac the past 5 years seasons. and this was their last race. Needless to say, the after race party was great. He did manage to get to Charlette on Sunday to start getting ready for the NASCAR test, the new Gen car uses an Xtrac transaxle.
Great finish to the race and I was glad to see the Whelen Engineering Cadillac take the championship. They deserved it.
There was a lot of carnage and it appears that the corvette may not be repairable. Apparently, it destroyed the honeycomb crash structure and almost got into the footwell.
I hope to have my bw5 by next year and plan to visit some of the races. The wait is getting old but I know it will be worth it!

I attended Wed-Fri and visited the Blackwing display. They had a handful of CT4 and i think only 1 white ct5

Our son has supported the Mazda team for Xtrac the past 5 years seasons. and this was their last race. Needless to say, the after race party was great. He did manage to get to Charlette on Sunday to start getting ready for the NASCAR test, the new Gen car uses an Xtrac transaxle.
Great finish to the race and I was glad to see the Whelen Engineering Cadillac take the championship. They deserved it.
There was a lot of carnage and it appears that the corvette may not be repairable. Apparently, it destroyed the honeycomb crash structure and almost got into the footwell.
I hope to have my bw5 by next year and plan to visit some of the races. The wait is getting old but I know it will be worth it!
No kidding. I happened to be in the pits when the crew put the parts in the hauler. There were a bunch of large trash bags full.

Attachments

• 20211113_180906.jpg
    20211113_180906.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 112
Crazy to see Corvettes parked on steep hills and in rocky drainages due to limited space at Road Atlanta but plenty of space in the corrals. Anyone know what the corrals cost? They may need to move the final to another track if the space cannot handle the crowd.

Also, you can order the Daytona 24hr Rolex race and camping outside tickets now but infield camp\RV is sold out. I'll be infield turn 4 tent camping in Jan and hope to meet some other Blackwing\SS owners there.

Mazda won the race but Cadillac won the DPi championship. Maybe there will be a special championship edition blacking next year, hint hint? Corvette also won the final GTLM class. It was very cold and windy for the end of the race and there was a huge turn out of fans. I'll have to see about joining the Cadillac car corral laps next year.
The Cadillac hospitality tent and corral is the way to go for sure , food , drink , private bathroom , nice view and great people , also got to see Bill Patterson at work . He is an amazing artist and for a good cause .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back