Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Options help

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Can someone please tell me what exactly comes with the PDH interior protection package ? SPY wheel lug nuts , black $240 and SPZ wheel locks black $95 Worth the money? I have selected the alloy with satin graphite dark finish wheels, if i dont order the black lug nuts/locks , what comes with those wheels? Any thoughts on the floor mat options? And lastly 5WF battery protection package ? What is this?

I’m curious about the all weather floor mats too. I’m assuming the included ones are carpeted. And this isn’t really a car I want to put something like Weathertech in either.

I don't think mats are included by default, you have to add them to your order (I think). I only know this because I forgot to add them to mine. My '18 V has the Interior Protection Package because it was ordered in a cold weather state. I find the all weather mats are handy to have, I put them in my car during the winter months even though our winters are mild then switch them back to the carpeted ones in spring (which it's time to do!). The all weather mats are heavy duty rubber mats with deep grooves to catch snow and dirt, etc. The trunk mat is the same.

The battery protection package 5WF is a battery tender if you store your car for any length of time.

I don't think mats are included by default, you have to add them to your order (I think). I only know this because I forgot to add them to mine. My '18 V has the Interior Protection Package because it was ordered in a cold weather state. I find the all weather mats are handy to have, I put them in my car during the winter months even though our winters are mild then switch them back to the carpeted ones in spring (which it's time to do!). The all weather mats are heavy duty rubber mats with deep grooves to catch snow and dirt, etc. The trunk mat is the same.

The battery protection package 5WF is a battery tender if you store your car for any length of time.
Im assuming there are carpeted floor mats that come included with the car. I dont need all weather mats in georgia, though i have bought the weathertech mats for my truck. Dont know the comparison from the gm ones to the weathertech. I thought i heard the carpeted ones you can choose are very plush , more so then the standard carpeted mats that come w the car. And can anyone comment on the
Interior protection package? As far as battery protection,
I have numerous battery tender jr’s in the garage

Just an FYI, my dealer was very reluctant to add any of the LPO options to an order. Said that they have been known to hold up the whole vehicle even though they are just throw-ins and not actually part of the build. Manager promised to order those items separately from the car, at the same price.

Just an FYI, my dealer was very reluctant to add any of the LPO options to an order. Said that they have been known to hold up the whole vehicle even though they are just throw-ins and not actually part of the build. Manager promised to order those items separately from the car, at the same price.
Good point. I can get get black lugs, lug locks and decent aftermarket floor mats

Any of the LPO options I would rather order separately from then dealer than part of the build. I'll be getting the lug nuts, locks, and all weather mats after delivery

Still wanting to know, what is the interior protection package? Basically leather protection ?

That package just includes the all weather floor mats and trunk mat

Actually you can buy the black lugs and locks and accessories from any dealership the car my dealership has to order those separately.

I’m curious about the all weather floor mats too. I’m assuming the included ones are carpeted. And this isn’t really a car I want to put something like Weathertech in either.
I went with the better up graded carpet floor mats that come with the logo. I bought them for my type-r and really like them.

I added the lpo all weather mats so i can take out the original ones and put away in my basement.

I added the lpo all weather mats so i can take out the original ones and put away in my basement.
Same here. If needed I'll get better after market carpet ones.

Lloyds makes quality floor mats. Had them in both my vettes.
Agreed on Lloyds for carpeted mats. Has anyone ever purchased those quilted mats? Who is the best manufacturer for those?

The metal V logo carpeted mats are standard. The black lugs and locks are gorgeous, I ordered them. Its not just a color difference, they are a bit cleaner in shape and fill the lug pocket better. Standard lugs are the silver ones and bit rounder on end caps. See below on the other packages, just build a CT4 or CT5 current year and you can see all details on packages.

Attachments

• 643B3B12-D919-4AC4-891E-291E152E214B.png
    643B3B12-D919-4AC4-891E-291E152E214B.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 6F7BEDCE-AECD-4746-95ED-9D97B5BD5017.png
    6F7BEDCE-AECD-4746-95ED-9D97B5BD5017.png
    493.9 KB · Views: 118

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed