Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Hello Rob, I picked up the 24 Arrival Edition yesterday. Attached is the window sticker for the registry. I'll post pics later after I get ppf and ceramic done. I only paid msrp and the GM was not happy about it but still went along with it because I've bought all my Cadillac's from them. He wanted to tack on $ 20K so I told him to keep the car then and started walking out the door.

I did trade in the CT4 and only took a hit of $10K and someone was looking to buy it as I was leaving the lot.
Friend at the dealer told me last night he thinks the car will be sold today because the guy wanted the shadow metallic.

Thank you for everything you do here !!!
Cant wait to see the pics sir!

One thing that surprised me was the carbon fiber seatbacks. No one has ever mentioned it at all and when I picked the car up last night, I showed the sales guy and none of them even noticed it. I didn't think carbon fiber seatbacks were available on the BW4's.

One thing that surprised me was the carbon fiber seatbacks. No one has ever mentioned it at all and when I picked the car up last night, I showed the sales guy and none of them even noticed it. I didn't think carbon fiber seatbacks were available on the BW4's.
Only on the 2023 Track Editions and the 2024 Mondrian Editions.

Hi Rob. Can you add me to the list, Picked her up today R0860154 2024 Argent silver 6 speed. Thanks!!

Thanks for doing this, Rob! Can you add 2023 4BW 6M to the list? VIN 1G6DL5RP9P0460339 Window sticker is attached.

Attachments

• CT4 V Blackwing Sticker.pdf
    157.8 KB · Views: 97
My official entry for my 2024 CT5V-BW:
  • R0860145
  • Cyber Yellow Metallic
  • Jet Black w/ Jet Black Accents (Mid-Tier Seats)
  • PDR
  • Parking Pkg.
  • Satin Graphite Dark Wheels
  • Bronze Brake Calipers
Purchased at Sewell in Dallas, TX.
Dude! Would love to see pictures of a cyber yellow 5.

I'm not sure if this is relevant or if you want to add this info to the registry, but I just came across the engine/trans from the 2023 CT4-V BW #41-497 on ebay. (6,607 miles)
Screenshot 2023-12-08 223520.png

As well as a ton of parts from 2022 CT4V BW 41-1104. (8000 miles)
Screenshot 2023-12-08 224026.png

So it would seem those two cars are no longer with us.

Reactions: Rob
Is Rob registering the 2024 model years yet? I dont see mine listed and I gave him my info over a month ago

I'll add all of them. If you give me the last 8 of your VIN, I can add it
Rob:

Please add my CT5BW 120th Anniversary Edition Argent Silver 6sp. to the registry. It was purchased in Sarasota, FL and shipped to Los Angeles area. The window sticker is attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_232139_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_232139_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 47
Hey there! Just picked up my 2024 CT4BW yesterday. R0460132

Cyber Yellow, 6spd. with sunroof. It was actually a CPO car with only 400 miles. Original buyer had a medical issue and could no longer drive a stick.

Located in Tampa, FL

Let me know if you need any more info!

Dear Bob, great idea to have this registry, my 2023 4VBW in Midnight Steel Metallic, #P0460542, bought new in May, 2023, and loving every minute in it. Thanks for your work

Rob, can you add my 4BW to the registry. 2023 CT4V Blackwing in Infrared tintcoat, sky cool grey interior, and auto. Vin # 1G6DL5RP9P0410220. Bought it April 29th, 2023 used with 270ish miles on it. Let me know if you need any other info to put on the registry.

Thansk,

Ian
image000003(1).jpg

Hey Rob! Please add:

2024 4MT
R0460013
Midnight Steel Metallic
Natural Tan w/Jet Black
PDR
Bronze wheels
Sunroof
Climate Package
Red Calipers
Black Mirror cover(dealer installed)

Is Rob registering the 2024 model years yet? I dont see mine listed and I gave him my info over a month ago
?

I don't have any information from you?

I haven't reprogrammed the Registry to show 2024 model year yet.

Rob:

Please add my CT5BW 120th Anniversary Edition Argent Silver 6sp. to the registry. It was purchased in Sarasota, FL and shipped to Los Angeles area. The window sticker is attached.
All set.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners