Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

North NJ Independent Shops

ukcats12

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
Anyone in north NJ have any independent shops they'd recommend for service? I take my C63 to Eurotech in Mahwah and will probably take my Blackwing there when I get it, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a shop that might be a little more Cadillac/GM performance oriented.

Anyone in north NJ have any independent shops they'd recommend for service? I take my C63 to Eurotech in Mahwah and will probably take my Blackwing there when I get it, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a shop that might be a little more Cadillac/GM performance oriented.
I got quotes from Eurotech and Edge Motors in Suffern when Caddy of Mahwah refused to put Castrol SRF brake fluid in for me. Went with Edge and they were good - great/new facility with some neat stuff in there.

Will probably try Eurotech next - how has your experience been with them?

I got quotes from Eurotech and Edge Motors in Suffern when Caddy of Mahwah refused to put Castrol SRF brake fluid in for me. Went with Edge and they were good - great/new facility with some neat stuff in there.

Will probably try Eurotech next - how has your experience been with them?
Had good experiences with Eurotech, but it was always just for routine stuff, I never needed anything complicated done. Not really sure how much lower their prices are compared to dealer work, but at least they care about the cars they're working on so you know you'll get quality work. The owners seem to be real enthusiasts. Almost every time I had my C63 there it was usually the cheapest car in the shop.

Since I'm going to be due for some service soon, figured I'd bump the thread and see if anyone in North NJ has any recommendations for indy shops.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back