Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New To Me '22 CT4-V BW 6MT in Central Mississippi

techdude99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4-V Blackwing MT
The previous owner was a car collector and had some trouble with comfort due to his height and the sunroof.

Only 402 miles on the odometer.

It arrived recently to replace my '19 Camaro ZLE 6MT. Great track car but not great for the roads around my home.

I'm 5'11 so hopefully I should be okay with helmet clearance.

Should be going to some HPDE's in the Fall and Winter at my previous home track, Sebring, and then Barber MSP with a stop at Road Atlanta.

The wife said the CT4 reminds her of our 2004 TSX, she doesn't love it but she doesn't hate it LOL

2023-09-17 17.14.00.jpg

Thanks Rob.

Love the site and looking forward sharing the experience!

Reactions: Rob
Nice ride , I just hope you can live without the horsepower .

Nice ride , I just hope you can live without the horsepower .
For the street, I won't miss it.

For the track...we'll see.... There's always Tapout :)

The other option is a CT5 BW when the used prices drop unless I fall in love with the CT4 and decide to keep it.

I drove it to the local Cadillac store for the first oil change since the oil life was showing 0%.

On the way I stopped at the local Acura store to remind them they missed out on an Integra Type-S sale because of the ridiculous $10k of Dealer Add-ons.

It really drew a crowd at both stores. The Camaro always did but I didn't expect it with the CT4.

When the car was ready I noticed this piece of broken plastic sitting on the steering column. Any idea where it belongs?
2023-09-20 13.53.30.jpg
2023-09-20 13.53.58.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop