Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sounds good thank you!

I ended up going with the Portland dealership actually, asked around and didn’t find a lot of WA state dealers that could get the BW and not charge markup

Sounds good thank you!

I ended up going with the Portland dealership actually, asked around and didn’t find a lot of WA state dealers that could get the BW and not charge markup
Yeah it's unfortunate that that's a problem some of us are going to have. They're a good group down in Portland though. Hopefully the wait isn't too long for you.

Yeah it's unfortunate that that's a problem some of us are going to have. They're a good group down in Portland though. Hopefully the wait isn't too long for you.
Thanks! Yeah I recently put in my order so it’ll be a while for me 😢 hope yours comes soon though!!

Thanks! Yeah I recently put in my order so it’ll be a while for me 😢 hope yours comes soon though!!
Thanks to you too! But considering the car was built a month ago and it's still sitting in Lansing, I'm trying not to get too excited just yet.

Hello everyone. I placed an order for a CT4 V BW on August 11th from Genesis Cadillac in St. Clair Shores, MI. The order number is ZWGV3K.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back