Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member from Saskatchewan

Hey guys,

First post! I've been lurking for quite a while but decided its time to join up!

I've been a car enthusiast my entire life and in May of last year was finally able to get myself a TRUE enthusiast type car - a 2004 Honda S2000. When it comes to our two daily driver cars one is good but the other is on death's door (maybe not that bad) and I've decided its time to make a switch! I placed an order (not yet allocated or accepted) for a 2022 Cadillac CT4-V in October and hopefully someday soon the dealership will ring saying we have an allocation! I'd love a CT4-V Blackwing but to be honest I can't afford it LOL.

Anyway, very glad to be here and I can't wait to someday join the roster of owners with fun Cadillacs!

Hey Vanguard! Thank you!

I actually spoke with the manager at my local dealership this past Saturday and he said a few things - mostly positive! He said he spoke with the Cadillac rep recently about my car specifically and hopes that soon we're going to have good news. The last time we spoke he really had no idea and didn't want to speculate but this time he seemed a bit more ready to be positive. As it's not a Blackwing and I'm starting to see CT4 commercials on TV in Canada and the Cadillac website FINALLY added the 2022 CT4 like 8 days ago, I'm HOPING that some CT4 allocations will come down the pipe and we'll get this train outta the station!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back