Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New here, CT5-V BW

I'm down for a cars and coffee. Bunch of buddies (non blackwings, but some awesome rides) in the area that are car nuts and would gladly participate.

We're probably going to do a bear mountain drive in the next couple of weeks, I'll pm you if your interested.

FYI, about two hours tonight removing the windshield tint... Somehow managed to get my fat hands behind the heads-up...Lol

I'm down for a cars and coffee. Bunch of buddies (non blackwings, but some awesome rides) in the area that are car nuts and would gladly participate.

We're probably going to do a bear mountain drive in the next couple of weeks, I'll pm you if your interested.

FYI, about two hours tonight removing the windshield tint... Somehow managed to get my fat hands behind the heads-up...Lol
Awesome, friends of V are welcome to join. Will post something on this site too as a seperate thread.

I'm down for beeaarrr mountain. Haha good luck for w/ the tint!

PM me or give me a shout @FormerM3 on IG.

Welcome & congrats! There are a lot of us former bmw M car owners here. I had a G82 myself. I don't miss it.
Thank you so much!! You know you always wonder if you are one of 3 people who actually did the BW switch but seems like I’m definitely not alone!!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back