Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New here 17 CTS-V with CT5-Blackwing coming

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW Matte Shadow Metallic
Hey all, new here to the forum just wanted to introduce myself...My name is Tony a SoCal CTS-V owner 2017 black raven carbon edition with recaros and pano roof. Just recently got on the list for the new CT5 Blackwing. I also own a 2017 ZL1 Camaro making 885WHP that is currently for sale. President of an all modern muscle car club down here in SD. 22yr Navy Vet. retiring in 6 months (Thank the Lord) Navy was great but it's time to move on with my life. Looking forward to browsing this forum....already looks better and more active than other Cadillac forums I've checked out.

Attachments

• 213F96B6-1306-4BB5-99A4-24620D5668B8.JPG
    213F96B6-1306-4BB5-99A4-24620D5668B8.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Hey all, new here to the forum just wanted to introduce myself...My name is Tony a SoCal CTS-V owner 2017 black raven carbon edition with recurs and pano roof. Just recently got on the list for the new CT5 Blackwing. I also own a 2017 ZL1 Camaro making 885WHP that is currently for sale. President of an all modern muscle car club down here in SD. 22yr Navy Vet. retiring in 6 months (Thank the Lord) Navy was great but it's time to move on with my life. Looking forward to browsing this forum....already looks better and more active than other Cadillac forums I've checked out.
Awesome cars you've got there! Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back