Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New CT5-5 BW owner in Durham

Ex36

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Greetings from Durham! Last weekend I flew up to Detroit to drive a new Electric Blue 5-V BW back (bonus = it broke in along the way)! I got it from dealer stock specified just as I wanted: Electric Blue, red calipers, Torch Red belts, and black wheels. Of course, it's a manual! I have a small collection of "driver's cars" that are a real treat to pilot, and this new Caddilac blows me away. A local friend couldn't believe I was gonna drop nearly $100K on a car without a test drive, but I told him I was pretty certain that was irrelevant; I was confident it would be awesome given all the on-line reviews I've seen. Of course, I did take a quick blast prior to actually paying for it, and I giggle like a little kid.

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • Image[1].jpeg
    Image[1].jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
Sorry for the faux pas of misspelling Cadillac LOL! l guess that just goes to show that I never expected to own one, but a great car is a great car, regardless of brand!

Congratulations. Re spending 100G for a car. My philosophy: I can spend it, or die and someone else will spend it.

Congratulations. Re spending 100G for a car. My philosophy: I can spend it, or die and someone else will spend it.
I like that philosophical perspective, Captain
But you are gonna put the Blackwing as a line item in the Will, right?

I forgot to add this car was enough to finally entice me to sell my e36 M3 sedan, which has long been a coveted sports sedan of mine (I've owned two). I've usually been philosophically opposed to the size and mass of a car like the 5V BW, but it drives much better than the M3 and doesn't feel all that much larger once you're hooning it.

I had a Corvette. Noisy. Difficult entry and exit. I had an ATS V Coipe. Essentially a 2 seat car. Back seat was unusable. The CT5 V BW put it all together.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back