Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New CT4-V BW Member (Cali)

Ybeezy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V BW
Hey all! Finally picked up a new 4VBW Electric Blue after nearly a year of stalking. Absolutely love my 4dr 6spd!

Congratulations. I got good news today, June 28. My 5BW code number is now 4200. Shipped. Estimated delivery July 16.
Over 2 weeks from Detroit to Dallas. No complaints.

congrats OP, did you get an order or luck into an available unit?

@AACaptRet you might just get it much much sooner if it's on an Accelerated Services truck. They don't mess around

I ordered with Sewell (Dallas) after the dealership in my town (30 miles south of Dallas) lost their Cadillac franchise. Just as well. They were going to add $5000 to MSRP. Or they thought they were. I would not have paid it. That, after me buying 2 Cadillacs and a GMC truck from them. I bid them farewell. Sewell has excellent customer service. I could not be more satisfied with them

@AACaptRet you might just get it much much sooner if it's on an Accelerated Services truck. They don't mess around

That's the first I have heard of an "Accelerated Service" truck. My Sewell sales lady is very good about delivery updates. She will let me know if there is a change. In any event, all I need is enough notice to get a cashiers check from my bank. Electric car? Humbug!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back