Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New '23 4BW Owner

SynisterAZ

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'23 CT4-V Blackwing
Howdy, ordered my 6M 4BW in November from Sewell Cadillac of Dallas and took delivery near the end of February. Drove it ~900 mi home to N. AZ just before a 2 day snowstorm hit the area where I live. Then I had to leave for a 2 week work trip and stumbled upon this forum in the meantime to help mitigate the understandable separation anxiety...looking forward to getting some more seat time.

I appreciated their effort but the bow was a bit much lol.

uf4qop.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy, ordered my 6M 4BW in November from Sewell Cadillac of Dallas and took delivery near the end of February. Drove it ~900 mi home to N. AZ just before a 2 day snowstorm hit the area where I live. Then I had to leave for a 2 week work trip and stumbled upon this forum in the meantime to help mitigate the understandable separation anxiety...looking forward to getting some more seat time.

I appreciated their effort but the bow was a but much lol.

uf4qop.jpg
Welcome!

I appreciated their effort but the bow was a bit much lol.

uf4qop.jpg
Congratulations!

Welcome

Congrats!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace