Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Need help with CT5V BW vibration

Slick Blackwings

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing. 2024 CT5V Blackwing
So, as some of you might know, we’ve got 2024 six speed has a vibration on deceleration highway speed 80 2000+ RPMs brought it to the dealer pico scope sent to GM Of course they say everything is normal in my opinion it’s not. If there’s anyway I could get a ride with somebody in their car in Northern New Jersey, northern PA lower Hudson Valley. Don’t want to put anybody out. I’d make arrangements whatever time works for you. Any help greatly appreciated. I really just want to find out if this is actually normal for a manual car. Thanks in advance.
Richard

I'm in that area but my car is away for the winter. Probably until April at least, but if you are still interested after then, I'm sure we could figure something out.

So, as some of you might know, we’ve got 2024 six speed has a vibration on deceleration highway speed 80 2000+ RPMs brought it to the dealer pico scope sent to GM Of course they say everything is normal in my opinion it’s not. If there’s anyway I could get a ride with somebody in their car in Northern New Jersey, northern PA lower Hudson Valley. Don’t want to put anybody out. I’d make arrangements whatever time works for you. Any help greatly appreciated. I really just want to find out if this is actually normal for a manual car. Thanks in advance.
Richard
Does it vibrate when you only apply the brakes?

I'm in that area but my car is away for the winter. Probably until April at least, but if you are still interested after then, I'm sure we could figure something out.
If nobody else comes forward between now and then that would be great 👍. Drove our A10 today silky smooth!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back