Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My Wave Metallic 5BW6MT (was: This is helping me with the wait)

🎵 today was a good day 🎵
Ok, I mean last Friday… but I’ve been too busy either driving the car or working since then to post much.

Thank you Saadallah, Blake, Preston, Dustin, and the whole team at Sewell Dallas. Thank you Kurt at Ten Flat. And last but not least thank you to the amazing team of die-hard car guys and gals at Cadillac V that designed, engineered, tuned, and built this amazing car. Never thought GM would out sports sedan the Bavarian’s but y’all did it. I’d buy two or three if I could.

I’ll try to write a more in-depth review when time permits, but for now I will just say the car is everything I had hoped and more. Don’t wait.. don't walk.. *RUN* to your dealer (I highly recommend Sewell) and order one. Because a few years from now you will want one, they'll all be gone, and you'll pay more for a used one then you could pay today for a new one.

Oh.. and save the manuals.

View attachment 5161View attachment 5162View attachment 5163View attachment 5164View attachment 5165

PS, yeah I know, I drove through a few thousand bugs. It's ok, they're break-in bugs. :)
Absolutely beautiful Congrats! Almost makes me regret not getting the blue rather than the Rift, but I'm still curious of how the color will look when I see it in person.

Actually.. don't watch too much of that. He ends up mentioning some negative things lol. But don't let that deter you! Every auto reviewer said the camaro had poor visibility. That may be true but I never had a problem in my ZL1 and loved everything about it
Exactly. I have learned to like the camera mirror on my ZL1 more than the “normal” mirror. And it’s now my choice on my Denali pickup.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-2-27-52-PM.png

Looks amazing! Congrats. :)

A friend took the shot with a DSLR. I don’t know the rest :)

Ps.. you ever just get really blue? I know I do
Ask him to do one with HDR bracketing. Upload it to photoshop and there's a function in there that will superimpose all the images to make it look hyper real. It's possible it was already used judging by the way the front bumper came out rather well considering that the headlights were on.. or were those just the front cornering lamps?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back