Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My CT5-V Blackwing #14

I get the title because it was my catch-phrase! So ya'll can kiss my ring, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
“Italians have a little joke, that the world is so hard a man must have two fathers to look after him, and that’s why they have goatfathers.”

eBay auction didn’t work out. I have about 95k in the car. I’m not planning to take a loss, but if anyone knows someone that’s interested and doesn’t want to wait, I’m open to offers.

I have not, but I don't think the dealers in my area have any idea what a Blackwing is and there is no trade-in value for them to reference.

If you've got 6-8 weeks of lead time to sell it, put it on Bring A Trailer. I sold an S2000 earlier this year that way and it was a decent, if somewhat labor intensive, process.

I have not, but I don't think the dealers in my area have any idea what a Blackwing is and there is no trade-in value for them to reference.
It would be worth it to get a quick price from Carvana. You just need the VIN and you don't even have to go anywhere. Takes 2 minutes tops.

Thanks for the input. I tried Carvana and it looks like they have to do the appraisal manually. We’ll see how long that takes. It would be interesting to see how it would do on bring a trailer but I’m not sure how well new cars do on that site.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back