Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Product Review: Motor Trend: 2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Long-Term Update 2

Product Review announcement

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Long-Term Update 2

Getting to My Happy Place

By Mike Floyd | Photos By Motor Trend Staff | June 11, 2014

attachment.php

Every morning on my way to work there's a happy place where I can let it all hang out in the Cadillac CTS Vsport. You might have a favorite expanse of asphalt, hairpin onramp, or twisty section on your daily route where you can really open your car up and let it fly. Mine starts with a wide sweeper on entry. Then it's hard on the Vsport's go-pedal, V-6 wailing as I explode down the long, dogleg left ramp that pours me onto the freeway at speed.

Barreling out of the short chute, it's duck, dodge, brake, accelerate, and shoot the gap. Some days I can just power past everyone; on others I have to wait a beat or two until a sliver of daylight emerges and I can pour more gas on the Cadillac's twin-turbo fire. Then I settle into the left lane, throttle back, and let the traffic wash over me. Such is the life in L.A. with the Vsport. Short bursts of unbridled joy followed by long stretches of stop-and-go pain.

One thing that wasn't painful at all was my trip to Symes Cadillac in Pasadena for the Vsport's first service, at 7000 miles. I was in and out in less than an hour, and the total was $0.00 thanks to Cadillac's free initial maintenance program.

Full Story: 2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Long-Term Update 2 - Motor Trend

Attachments

• 2014-cadillac-cts-vsport-engine.jpg
    2014-cadillac-cts-vsport-engine.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 325

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC