Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Mirror Caps

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
I can't remember if we all talked about it and my search skills are week right now but are the ATS-V mirror caps the same as the CT4-V Blackwing caps? I cant find any CF mirror caps for the wings yet..

Same

Cool, I called Cadillac parts and they said its two different part numbers.. I'm thinking I was just order ATS-V CF caps and hope for the best...
Someone posted in another thread of ATS carbon caps installed on his BlackWing.

Who has the best ones, do you remember?
I forget. Was it Savage Cadillac? I definitely wouldn't do one of the $50-120 offerings from China on eBay lol. I am figuring a good set will be $300-400.

FWIW, I bought some cheap eBay ones for my ATS-V back in the day and they were excellent quality. So I know there are some decent ones on there...
Were they stick on or replacement? I don't want stick ons lol.

Definitely not, lol. I had to pull the whole mirror assembly apart to remove the factory cap and screw the carbon one back on. Removing the mirror glass is quite a thrill!
Ok, that sounds good. Now you have to get us a link of the same ones lol.

Ok, that sounds good. Now you have to get us a link of the same ones lol.
It was only like 6 years ago, no big deal haha...but seriously, lots of stick on versions on eBay now unfortunately. The only thing I could find that was close to what I installed is linked below. It seems to have an area to screw into, but I really have no idea how accurate that is.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back