Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Maybe a dumb question: HUD & polarized Mauis

Andi

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
...So my Maui Jims don't let me see my HUD unless I do the Night at the Roxbury head tilt. Pretty annoying.

I assume there's nothing I can do and I just need to get some new shades but thought I'd ask the oracle. And by that I mean y'all.

TIA,
Cheers,
Andi

Last edited:
Something about the MJ's. My Oakleys don't do it.

...So my Maui Jims don't let me see my HUD unless I do the Night at the Roxbury head tilt. Pretty annoying.

I assume there's nothing I can do and I just need to get some new shades but thought I'd ask the oracle. And by that I mean y'all.

TIA,
Cheers,
Andi
Which style sunglasses do you have ?? I have the Big Kahuna's and they are perfect. I don't know if they sell them anymore. I purchased 3 pair when I moved back from Hawaii.

Which style sunglasses do you have ?? I have the Big Kahuna's and they are perfect. I don't know if they sell them anymore. I purchased 3 pair when I moved back from Hawaii.

Maui Jim Kumu Rimless Sunglasses Amazon.com: Maui Jim Kumu w/ Patented PolarizedPlus2 Lenses Polarized Sport Sunglasses, Gloss Black/Blue Hawaii Polarized, Medium : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

Closest thing I could find to my old Olowalus that lived a long life and are sadly now lost at sea. Some bitchfish in the Atlantic is wearing my shades. 😡

I guess it depends on the angle. Polarized lenses always have one direction where they block out an LCD screen. If you tilt your head 360 degrees your find it. (or maybe easier just rotate your oakleys in front of your face. heh)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back