Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Limited V-Performance Academy Days Open!!!

I was going to post this too, I just got signed up for 4/7-8. Looking forward to starting my 2023 track season getting to beat on someone else’s car 😉 for a change. I was a little disappointed with how much brake wear I got in just two track days with my 4BW this fall, so it will also be interesting to see if they’re using stock pads or something else in the school cars.

Is it possible to sign up if you have a BW that’s been built but not delivered? I tried the VIN but it didn't work.

Is it possible to sign up if you have a BW that’s been built but not delivered? I tried the VIN but it didn't work.
No you need to take delivery.
Not that you would, but say someone does the day and then bails on their purchase, so this mitigates against that.

No you need to take delivery.
Not that you would, but say someone does the day and then bails on their purchase, so this mitigates against that.
....my brain is clearly firing on all cylinders this morning. 🙈😅

Cheers

....my brain is clearly firing on all cylinders this morning. 🙈😅

Cheers
Ha! That's my default :)
Again no one would really do this - and it's still a semi manual process so they would vet you out of it - but you could go find a BW listed at a dealer and plugin that VIN and sneak in. Hey weren't you here last week?

If you're itching to have a go, you could join the VClub and do a 1 day academy next month for ~$1200. It's not going to be as all encompassing/focused as a 2-dayer ovviously but you can still get multiple sessions on track in a BW.

I just signed up for 19-20 too. No 4BW manuals available, so I'll drive the 4BW auto.

Bought my car June 13 of this year and had to get in under the 1 year wire.
bummer, I've been passing up on dates until a manual 4 was available. I was June30th so I also was getting close to the 1 year haha. I did manage to reserve a manual 4 at least

I just signed up for 19-20 too. No 4BW manuals available, so I'll drive the 4BW auto.

Bought my car June 13 of this year and had to get in under the 1 year wire.
They'll extend the 1 year requirement if you ask nicely.

Thanks - it's honestly not that important for me to have a manual on the track.
Ya when I was trying to get to V Academy NOW NOW NOW! I was thinking I'd take an auto, cause while it would be good to be in the 'same' car, it's all about car dynamics and while the physical interaction is a bit different, it ain't that much of a thing.

And it means you can come back on here and say "ya but..." in any M6 v A10 threads ;)

Ya when I was trying to get to V Academy NOW NOW NOW! I was thinking I'd take an auto, cause while it would be good to be in the 'same' car, it's all about car dynamics and while the physical interaction is a bit different, it ain't that much of a thing.

And it means you can come back on here and say "ya but..." in any M6 v A10 threads ;)
Agreed. New car, new track, etc. One less thing to think about.

When I do get on track next year in my own car, I'll be in a novice group anyway with an instructor in the passenger seat. And not pushing as hard since it's actually my car.

Agreed. New car, new track, etc. One less thing to think about.

When I do get on track next year in my own car, I'll be in a novice group anyway with an instructor in the passenger seat. And not pushing as hard since it's actually my car.
Bingo. I don't want to take mine out until getting my feet wet and really understanding my limits (the car's will always be greater) as you cannot get close, nor should you, on roads.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back