Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Just picked up a 23 CT4 V Blackwing Sebring IMSA edition 6speed

SdBeerManDave

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Picked it up Friday, tinted it Saturday, loving every minute! Out here in sunny San Diego.
Resized_20231125_163713.jpeg
View attachment 22893View attachment IMG_0457.jpegView attachment IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg

Last edited:
Was this the one at Marvin K?
No. This one was up in Valencia. I didn’t like the brown/tan leather accents inside of the one at Marvin K. They also didn’t want to negotiate below MSRP much. The drive up and back wasn’t fun, but well worth it in the end.

Congratulations, looks awesome!
I had the same experience with MKB - they weren't budging off their price.
I love the "base" wheels on the Maverick Noir Frost with the subtle pop of the bronze calipers.
Enjoy!

I see that Cadillac has the door decals for sale on their accessory pages .......and they want over $1000 bucks !! Insane for a vinyl decal that you can have made for $50.

What makes you a beer man Dave? Are you in the industry?

What makes you a beer man Dave? Are you in the industry?
I was in the industry for 5 or 6 years. Worked for a distributor and then for a craft brewery down in San Diego. The name stuck but now I just enjoy it 😂.

I was in the industry for 5 or 6 years. Worked for a distributor and then for a craft brewery down in San Diego. The name stuck but now I just enjoy it 😂.
I'm a fellow IMSA (Road Atlanta) Edition owner and craft beer enthusiast as well. I'm in South OC. My SD (county) beer claim to fame is being a member of the Horus Convocation.

I'm a fellow IMSA (Road Atlanta) Edition owner and craft beer enthusiast as well. I'm in South OC. My SD (county) beer claim to fame is being a member of the Horus Convocation.
Very cool! Horus makes some fantastic beers. I just joined the Brewmasters Collective from Firestone. Their barrel-aged stuff is great. I was actually out at the OC Cars and Coffee last Saturday, great turnout. I’ll definitely head up there again at some point.
I almost jumped on the Road Atlanta edition I saw, but I wanted the 6MT and they only had the auto. The color combo with red seats looks so good.

Very cool! Horus makes some fantastic beers. I just joined the Brewmasters Collective from Firestone. Their barrel-aged stuff is great. I was actually out at the OC Cars and Coffee last Saturday, great turnout. I’ll definitely head up there again at some point.
I almost jumped on the Road Atlanta edition I saw, but I wanted the 6MT and they only had the auto. The color combo with red seats looks so good.
Mine is an auto as it's actually my wife's daily / family car. I scratch my 6MT itch with my ZL1 1LE. 😉

Mine is an auto as it's actually my wife's daily / family car. I scratch my 6MT itch with my ZL1 1LE. 😉
There ya go! I’m the opposite, I have a 71 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 that’s an auto, so I had to go with the 6MT on this one.

There ya go! I’m the opposite, I have a 71 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 that’s an auto, so I had to go with the 6MT on this one.
Very nice! I love the Buicks & Oldsmobiles from that era.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back