Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Interior help

CT5-V Model

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Based on the online digital brochure- interiors... im trying to identify the code for a particular interior. It is the interior that has the red stitching in the middle of bottom portion of the seat, has the carbon fiber backs to the seats and says perfomance wheel Think its the only one of the 5 that has that red stitch

Bth is code for ct5v performance steering wheel
Hjd should be the code for the seats just down load the ct5 blackwing attached look at second page of seats which contain carbon fiber backs middle picture.

Attachments

• 22MY CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide Support-1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_20210501-151645_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-151645_Samsung Internet.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20210501-151654_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-151654_Samsung Internet.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20210501-151704_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-151704_Samsung Internet.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 129
Based on the online digital brochure- interiors... im trying to identify the code for a particular interior. It is the interior that has the red stitching in the middle of bottom portion of the seat, has the carbon fiber backs to the seats and says perfomance wheel Think its the only one of the 5 that has that red stitch
Added the information right below your post good luck

If you go to the digital brochure, there are 6 choices Three have carbon on the back of the seats Its the 4th circle over What is that code? The price sheet does not clarify

If you go to the digital brochure, there are 6 choices Three have carbon on the back of the seats Its the 4th circle over What is that code? The price sheet does not clarifying

If you go to the digital brochure, there are 6 choices Three have carbon on the back of the seats Its the 4th circle over What is that code? The price sheet does not clarifying
4th one over should be the first carbon fiber backed seat look at the picture attached the first 3 letters in the description is the code to provide to the dealership. HMR is the code just make sure the trim levels both match.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-190401_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-190401_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 141
4th one over should be the first carbon fiber backed seat look at the picture attached the first 3 letters in the description is the code to provide to the dealership. HMR is the code just make sure the trim levels both match.
Semper fi first of all thank you for your service... this is perfect Hmr is the one But what do u mean make sure the trim levels both match....

Semper fi first of all thank you for your service... this is perfect Hmr is the one But what do u mean make sure the trim levels both match....
You are very welcome. I just wanted to make sure I was looking at the correct trim level on the attached picture I provided in reference to the trim level you where mentioning to on the digital brochure. That is all just wanted to make sure I was following you correctly.

Since I was not available to pre order this vehicle on February 1st I went in to a dealership and asked for information on how to build the 2022 ct5v blackwing the dealership provided me the information in the attached download and i used the digital brochure both where a big help on starting the build then just went from there tweaking things as needed.

Attachments

• 22MY CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide Support-1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 209
First find a dealership who is not going to add a mark up on the vehicle. Secondly when you finalize your build make sure the dealership submits your order to the gm workbench have dealership email you a copy to have proof it was completed. Thirdly make sure the dealership provides your order number it will be a six digit number. Fourthly try to make sure you are the first in line at the dealership so when the dealership gets the vehicle allocation you will be first to take it. Any other questions be free to ask this website and forums have a lot of useful information.

You are very welcome. I just wanted to make sure I was looking at the correct trim level on the attached picture I provided in reference to the trim level you where mentioning to on the digital brochure. That is all just wanted to make sure I was following you correctly.
Its crazy in my mind i will spend $100k plus and gm is not providing more details on all the options....

agree... imo, the digital brochure is ok in some areas and even kinda cool in just a few, but the bottom line is that it is incomplete and hard to base an order off of. Why? Because it just isnt a build configurator. they should have spent time putting the thing in the build tool instead of letting their marketing/digital team spend all their time on the brochure. Just my two cents.
Ya think?

agree... imo, the digital brochure is ok in some areas and even kinda cool in just a few, but the bottom line is that it is incomplete and hard to base an order off of. Why? Because it just isnt a build configurator. they should have spent time putting the thing in the build tool instead of letting their marketing/digital team spend all their time on the brochure. Just my two cents.
I agree the digital brochure and limited paper work was good but what failed was not being able to build the car as you would like a corvette have a 360° preview of the choices you added and de added. Alot of us are struggling with the imagination part especially being such an expensive vehicle. Every one wants different angles of the car with the options that we chos.e With not being able to alot of us are double guessing.

Yes, I think we are saying the same thing. The Build & Price tool is out there already for the CT5V (non-blackwing). Cadillac should have made sure the existing configuration tool for build and price was populated and ready to be used when they opened this up to the initial 500, subsequent waitlisted people for those that dropped out of the initial 500, and really just to anyone who wants one in the future.

Ideally and in my opinion, the build tool AND a better brochure (meaning one where you do not have to guess on which interior matches what option code) would have been the ideal situation.
I agree

Yes, I think we are saying the same thing. The Build & Price tool is out there already for the CT5V (non-blackwing). Cadillac should have made sure the existing configuration tool for build and price was populated and ready to be used when they opened this up to the initial 500, subsequent waitlisted people for those that dropped out of the initial 500, and really just to anyone who wants one in the future.

Ideally and in my opinion, the build tool AND a better brochure (meaning one where you do not have to guess on which interior matches what option code) would have been the ideal situation.
Except, the configurator is currently only out for the MY21 models, right? Probably minor differences, but I'd imagine there are some guys in legal who have issues with adding details before they've actually tooled up to build the car.

Except, the configurator is currently only out for the MY21 models, right? Probably minor differences, but I'd imagine there are some guys in legal who have issues with adding details before they've actually tooled up to build the car.
Well im outside the initial 250 and on a wait list.... when paying north of $100k ya think gm would jave better info for the buyer

I'm going to get up on my soapbox.. IMHO Cadillac just screwed the pooch with the roll out of this car because we had no configuration/visualizer tool, not many pics, a crap ton of questions and no answers! It would have been nice for a car that's supposed to be "special" to have a visualizer ready to go right out of the gate, and IMHO a better choice of seat option/colors! (Like the Corvette) I use to be so excited about this car and now not so much because I feel let down.. I'm also disappointed with my dealer that I've been doing business with for many years too because getting info from them is useless... I've gotten more info from this site and a few other internet sites than Cadillac! This freaking car better rock my world and hold it's value or I'm never going to purchase another GM/Cadillac vehicle ever again, and that all I have to say about that! (Best Forest Gump voice)

IMHO Cadillac just screwed the pooch with the roll out of this car because we had no configuration/visualizer tool, not many pics, a crap ton of questions and no answers! I use to be so excited about this car and now not so much because I feel let down.. I'm also disappointed with my dealer that I've been doing business with for many years too because getting info from them is useless...
Agreed. I’ve had zero contact from anyone at GM/Cadillac since I signed up to be on the waitlist on Feb 1 once the initial 250 CT5 reservations had been spoken for. Any contact/action has been initiated by me and it still feels like I’m pulling teeth to get any info.

Now, 3 months later, I still have no idea if my order will be filled this year or not. I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that I’ll be keeping my V3 (which isn’t the worst thing in the world!) 🙂

Agreed. I’ve had zero contact from anyone at GM/Cadillac since I signed up to be on the waitlist on Feb 1 once the initial 250 CT5 reservations had been spoken for. Any contact/action has been initiated by me and it still feels like I’m pulling teeth to get any info.

Now, 3 months later, I still have no idea if my order will be filled this year or not. I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that I’ll be keeping my V3 (which isn’t the worst thing in the world!) 🙂
I have been reading reports as of now the production of the ct4 and ct5 v blackwing should start around July 5 2021 could always change. I believe we will not see much happening until end of May and June.

The red stitch down the center on the seat, with two titanium/gray stitches next to it are on all carbon back panel high level interior trims, all three colors have it. The same stitch is on the back seats.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back