Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

In this hot weather I prefer me some ICE

I think the first pic is at a Costco (look at the guy's badge) - which always has long lines anyway.
Didn't bother reading the articles, eh? The point is that there have been plenty of gas shortages since the 1970s, including those mentioned in 2016 and 2021. No fuel source is without problems. But don't let facts ruin your bias!

Drove past a Chevron station and California is now the highest gas price, $ 7.05 per gal for 91 and will go higher before the holiday weekend coming up. Thanks to the Ahole \in the white house !!!

Didn't bother reading the articles, eh? The point is that there have been plenty of gas shortages since the 1970s, including those mentioned in 2016 and 2021. No fuel source is without problems. But don't let facts ruin your bias!
Sorry you feel the need to justify the current situation by citing past events, Throat Yogurt. Much of the current situation has been caused by one unforced error after another. It's not just 'Putin's price hike' as Brandon likes to say. Yes, all fuel sources have challenges - every aspect of life has challenges. However, I just know that the current administration's policies are certainly not helping - I don't think that's arguable and I don't need to read articles explaining how we should just get used to gas lines simply because they've occurred before. So, if that's your view of bias, then yes, I'm biased. I'm biased towards pragmatism and just being allowed to live my life peacefully without Swamp Rats ruining everything. Sorry, but I'm about out of patience with the increasing destruction of this country and our society, whether unintentional or otherwise.

BTW - I did go back and read the articles. The ransomware attack in 21 caused those shortages. What's your view on why we have the current gas price hike? Could insane policies be contributing to some of it, perhaps? Killing the Keystone Pipeline, perhaps? Restricting drilling, perhaps? The left's pledge to destroy fossil fuels in a vain attempt to 'save the planet,' perhaps? Rabid environmentalism, perhaps? Or perhaps I should rephrase my question: Can you name even one real policy (that was not a holdover from the previous admin) that the current crew in DC has implemented to actually ease the situation? Maybe begging Venezuela and the Saudis to pump more (and getting rebuffed in the process)? And if you're going to say that Joey tapped the strategic reserves - exactly how - and at what price - is he planning to replenish it? Or maybe just leave it depleted, hoping we'll forget? Such a genius move that addresses the root cause, right? Not so much, IMHO.

How about a few dinosaurs and a few hundred million years? It's free...
Hey, a hundred million years is just like waiting for a BW
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Sorry you feel the need to justify the current situation by citing past events, Throat Yogurt. Much of the current situation has been caused by one unforced error after another. It's not just 'Putin's price hike' as Brandon likes to say. Yes, all fuel sources have challenges - every aspect of life has challenges. However, I just know that the current administration's policies are certainly not helping - I don't think that's arguable and I don't need to read articles explaining how we should just get used to gas lines simply because they've occurred before. So, if that's your view of bias, then yes, I'm biased. I'm biased towards pragmatism and just being allowed to live my life peacefully without Swamp Rats ruining everything. Sorry, but I'm about out of patience with the increasing destruction of this country and our society, whether unintentional or otherwise.

BTW - I did go back and read the articles. The ransomware attack in 21 caused those shortages. What's your view on why we have the current gas price hike? Could insane policies be contributing to some of it, perhaps? Killing the Keystone Pipeline, perhaps? Restricting drilling, perhaps? The left's pledge to destroy fossil fuels in a vain attempt to 'save the planet,' perhaps? Rabid environmentalism, perhaps? Or perhaps I should rephrase my question: Can you name even one real policy (that was not a holdover from the previous admin) that the current crew in DC has implemented to actually ease the situation? Maybe begging Venezuela and the Saudis to pump more (and getting rebuffed in the process)? And if you're going to say that Joey tapped the strategic reserves - exactly how - and at what price - is he planning to replenish it? Or maybe just leave it depleted, hoping we'll forget? Such a genius move that addresses the root cause, right? Not so much, IMHO.
See? I knew you were that guy.

We all can agree to disagree on a few things but we like Cadillac's and Blackwings so lets get back to that and less nut kicking... This forum is like a drug that I keep trying to quit but keep coming back to for some reason and the nut kicking is getting old...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back