Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I’m out ✌️

They did not 😒. This might be more of an issue with negative marks on my credit report from a few years ago. And I’m assuming the only way around that would to have someone co-sign?

A friend recommended trying GM Financial, and said it would be different/better than going through the dealership. Any input on that?
I’m not sure you situation but if you want the car send me a message. I’ve been in the business for years and was a finance manager and director for years.. I’m really sorry to hear this. I have my car and I couldn’t imagine missing this opportunity.

I’ve been through quite a few limited production performance cars in the past couple decades and it has never been this bad as far as frenzied buying and unbelievable demand. When diesel pickups are subject to ADM, something is seriously awry. My point is, this won’t last forever. Even if this one doesn’t work out for you, it will not be the last opportunity and it likely won’t be the best. I know it’s tough, but take the emotion out of the equation and pull the trigger when the situation and timing is right.

I’ve been through quite a few limited production performance cars in the past couple decades and it has never been this bad as far as frenzied buying and unbelievable demand. When diesel pickups are subject to ADM, something is seriously awry. My point is, this won’t last forever. Even if this one doesn’t work out for you, it will not be the last opportunity and it likely won’t be the best. I know it’s tough, but take the emotion out of the equation and pull the trigger when the situation and timing is right.
Yeah I agree and understand. Definitely a lot of emotion the first day or two getting denied. This was the one thing I talked about and was looking forward to the last 8 months. Won the lottery and don’t get to take my winnings.
I know I could definitely be setup better in the future for a $100k car, and would never even have considered the car because of the price, if I had not got the reservation. Unless I had spent my 1+ years overseas like I had planned.

It’s done. Didn’t ask about ADM or anything else.
If anyone has any questions or anything let me know. Look forward to your guys pics and such on IG or FB if I’ve added you.

Life has a funny way of delivering good, bad, and everything in between and in the end it somehow seems to all work out. Never know where this trip truly ends but for now a different path then you set out. I certainly can attest I always appreciated your feedback and comments. Best of luck on your current journey. Hopefully our paths will cross

It’s done. Didn’t ask about ADM or anything else.
If anyone has any questions or anything let me know. Look forward to your guys pics and such on IG or FB if I’ve added you.
"It's Done" as you are not getting the car or your getting it.

So sorry to hear that. Good luck, I know you’ll be in one in the future.

Do you know if they ended up selling it with an ADM?

So sorry to hear that. Good luck, I know you’ll be in one in the future.

Do you know if they ended up selling it with an ADM?
Im not sure, but assuming something as my reservation had $2k ADM. I would guess $10k+.

F93A8EB1-7934-42D4-AD96-9D88C678E6CF.jpeg

Parting gift for you guys. Saw this when I cruised my bike up to Mount Lemmon

Sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to meeting you AND driving up Mt Lemmon or around the Tucson area.

By the way.....the sales guy I was dealing with at your store called me and offered me your car yesterday!

Peace, and good luck brother

Sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to meeting you AND driving up Mt Lemmon or around the Tucson area.

By the way.....the sales guy I was dealing with at your store called me and offered me your car yesterday!

Peace, and good luck brother
You get it?

No. I have one on order from a dealer in Tucson. My dealer isn't charging any ADM or other BS. This other dealer is charging $5000 ADM, plus $2000 dealer add on BS package. Or they were. Who knows what now.
When you say "this other dealer" are you talking about the dealer of the guy who originated this thread?

When you say "this other dealer" are you talking about the dealer of the guy who originated this thread?
Yes, I was referring to Benbaad's dealer. When I talked to them about ordering, they wanted $5000 ADM plus another $2000 in a dealer package.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back