Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

HRE wheels - lowering options?

should have the fourth one back from AL13 tomorrow then we are going to ceramic coat them so most likely Monday or Tuesday I'll be mounting them at work and checking the fitment with the car on jack stands hoping they clear the fenders with the bags aired out....dont want to air out and fuck up a fender

6CEBE2E1-B24C-4D1E-88DA-981BAD77D342.jpeg

You can find the wheels on AL13’s website. As far as size goes they’re 20x10 fronts and 20x11 rears

Thanks Brotha!
Whoops I think you mean 19 but offset is what I needed! :D
Yup, I certainly did mean 19 lmao. Been looking for wheels for my 911 Turbo S so I have 20’s and 21’s on my brain

Hello everyone!

So I’ve been tossing around the idea of wheels and tires and lowering it a tad. Specifically HRE S104sc and LG drop spindles. I had them on my c7z and they were incredible. Now…..

Couple questions :

Anyone have a vendor reference to purchase from? (closer to Dayton, Ohio the better)

Does anyone have aftermarket wheels on their ct5v? Clearance issues with carbon ceramics? What sizes?

By chance has anyone checked or have more knowledge on the drop spindles? In c7z world they were pretty common, as I wasn’t a “lowering bolts” kind of guy. I’m wondering if it’s basically the same and would work on a blackwing. LG has no data on the blackwing, and I’m not knowledgeable in the slightest.

I just want it a little lower!

Pics of my car, and the wheel style I want! I’m still debating on finishes

Thank you for any input!
Shadow Metallic?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace